ggs 00steve and whoever else

#1DarxWingDuckPosted 10/5/2013 5:33:09 PM
played like 3 matches... sucked the whole time, but it was pretty fun.

couldn't figure out how to run until the 3rd match, after getting fed up and consulting the manual.

i started off using whatever automatic rifle you get to start the game with... my initial thoughts are it takes way too many friggin bullets to kill somebody in this game. then i picked up somebody's hive gun (or whatever it's called) off the ground... seems to me that weapon is 10x better than the one i'm using... plus i don't have any gadget perks. i was a major disadvantage for sure.

i need to play single player and unlock some stuff, eh?
#2ThePrisoner06Posted 10/5/2013 5:39:07 PM
You need to earn credits to buy the upgrade perks to this game.

Three ways of doing that -

1) Play multiplayer and see how you get on.

2) Play Campaign but take your time. Scan every room with the ASE once you have cleared it for Artifacts, Log entries, Energy, and Graffiti. Each item gets you more credit.

3) Play Invasion mode and collect coins, and get used to the weapons that you have got.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#3The_Mad_KittenPosted 10/5/2013 5:46:48 PM
Take my FC, and I will host a game to help you. Tell me when you're on.
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!
#4_SignalPosted 10/5/2013 6:10:41 PM
You will unlock one of the ballistics perks pretty quickly. I'd say go ahead and get it when you do. It will help you with every bullet-based weapon.

Beyond that, just don't get too frustrated. It is a game with high health, but once you get the hang of it you can kill pretty quickly.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5double0stevePosted 10/5/2013 11:36:52 PM
i was just messin around for the beginning, the controls are tough to getused to,. i was hopin that was u, why the new name?
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#6DarxWingDuck(Topic Creator)Posted 10/8/2013 5:24:31 PM
double0steve posted...
i was just messin around for the beginning, the controls are tough to getused to,. i was hopin that was u, why the new name?

Sorry for the late response. My wife is out of town and took the laptop with her.

[GE] Patryn is my user name... I think you can copy the file and change your name. I actually like using character names from my favorite book series. I think I can copy the file and make a new name if I wish, so I can always change to dwd if I want.