Conduit 2 Myths?

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 Myths?

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#11
kastastic posted...
kastastic posted...
I beleive that you go to heaven when you die in C2, but most think it's a myth.....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SucOSdc0_u0

OMG...that video made me cry...R.I.P Tevas :,(

*hugs tight* its ok, he's in a better place *pats back*
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: boxdude123

boxdude123
3 years ago#12
kastastic posted...
I beleive that you go to heaven when you die in C2.

Then I've been to heaven quite a few times.
Official co-leader of KIL (KIL_Ford)
Conduit 2: B05S^CK

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#13
How did Tevas die everyone thinks its a mystery or because he was taking his medication drugs. =(

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#14
G3_Razor posted...
How did Tevas die everyone thinks its a mystery or because he was taking his medication drugs. =(

Incase you didnt know, they DONT want to talk about it.

Everyone else: STOP MAKING RUMORS ABOUT TEVAS!!! ITS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE TO [KAS] WHEN YOUR JUST MAKING UP S*** LIKE THIS!!!

KAS: Im apologize if these guys are being rude by making up these rumors.
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#15
The21stgun posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Everyone else: STOP MAKING RUMORS ABOUT TEVAS!!! ITS HIGHLY OFFENSIVE TO [KAS] WHEN YOUR JUST MAKING UP S*** LIKE THIS!!!

Who is Tevas? Never mind I don't want to talk about it... especially if it offends someone.
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#16
The21stgun posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Sorry guys and FoxyGrampa I was just wondering, and now seeing all the links I feel really bad. I'm especially to [KAS] Motina and other members =(
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 Myths?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived