Since its been brought up as a complaint a few times recently...

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/6/2013 6:11:31 PM
I have a confession to make :O

I've actually knew about the issue with scoping in not zooming in properly well back into when HVS was still patching the game.

But I never brought it up, or complained about it, because I didn't want HVS to fix it.
I thought the PR was already overpowered, and I wanted to keep anything that could be used against it in game.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#2G3_RazorPosted 10/6/2013 6:27:28 PM
I don't even know the glitch. What is it?
#3The_Mad_KittenPosted 10/6/2013 6:28:40 PM
G3_Razor posted...
I don't even know the glitch. What is it?

Me either and I use that gun all the time. Tell us, what does it do?
---
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. The PR is my weapwn of choice!!
#4CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 6:37:43 PM(edited)
Its not just the PR, its all guns.

When you scope in, there is a problem that will cause it to zoom in not centered around the reticule.
So basically, if you're looking up, or down, and scope, you'll have to re-adjust onto your target, even if you were already lined up when you zoomed in.

Its super annoying.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#5G3_RazorPosted 10/6/2013 6:38:15 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

When you scope in, there is a problem that will cause it to zoom in not centered around the reticule.
So basically, if you're looking up, or down, and scope, you'll have to re-adjust onto your target, even if you were already lined up when you zoomed in.

Its super annoying.

never had that problem before.
#6ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/6/2013 6:43:03 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Its super annoying.

I,be realized that.
---
A Goldeneye 007 And Conduit 2 Gameplay Commentator: http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#7WasabeePosted 10/6/2013 6:44:37 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Its super annoying.

Yes it is, yes it is my friend...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#8Hu1kSmAshPosted 10/6/2013 7:14:32 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Its super annoying.

I think I know what you're saying...

I've had that glitch several times, too. It's weirder how some of us have it and some of us don't. I've seen the glitch in Mike's videos and I think I have even had it in one of mine.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#9WasabeePosted 10/6/2013 7:24:39 PM
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Its super annoying.

I've had that glitch several times, too. It's weirder how some of us have it and some of us don't. I've seen the glitch in Mike's videos and I think I have even had it in one of mine.

Well, I have this 50 percent of the times I scope, maybe that's why I'm not a good sniper haha.
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#10CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:30:18 PM
Wasabee posted...
Hu1kSmAsh posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Its super annoying.

Well, I have this 50 percent of the times I scope, maybe that's why I'm not a good sniper haha.

It has to do with your habbits I think.

People who scope a lot have probably learned ways of coping without even realizing it.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656