Laginess

#1G3_RazorPosted 10/6/2013 7:25:34 PM
Am I laggy? I don't know so I was just wondering for those of you who have played me.
#2drophyghostPosted 10/6/2013 7:28:05 PM
YES!

Hahaha JK, yesterday you were quite laggy with your Hive Cannon... But I donīt have lag problems with you normally... idk what happened yesterday D:
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#3G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 10/6/2013 7:31:10 PM
drophyghost posted...
YES!

Hahaha JK, yesterday you were quite laggy with your Hive Cannon... But I donīt have lag problems with you normally... idk what happened yesterday D:

I was wondering why I was killing you so easily. I know though I'm pretty sure that it was just the game because it was all 12 people and it was really laggy for me two. Also I got a RoT with it but not the game I played with you. =)
#4WasabeePosted 10/6/2013 7:31:54 PM
G3_Razor posted...
Am I laggy? I don't know so I was just wondering for those of you who have played me.

Not really, but yesterday though.... Oh My Lord were you just flying everywhere.... That Hive Cannon got me every time. I guess good job to you for using it well since we do need a Hive Cannon user in the clan (my Hive Cannon abilities disappeared :/)

But I think it was only yesterday because this morning your brother was on and I didn't have a problem :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz