I've been thinking...

#11_SignalPosted 10/9/2013 1:14:12 PM
If it's true that 16 people actually voted for you to leave it's no mystery why this place is such a mess right now.

However, I seriously doubt that 16 people voted that way, and every one of them should be ashamed of themselves.

The expression goes "walk a mile in someone else's shoes," I think. We could certainly use more of that around here. I'm trying to do it more myself.

Unfortunately, some people seem to think that just because they don't have to face someone, that it's ok to treat them however they please. It's not right people. You know it isn't. If you put yourself in the other persons place for a moment you'll see that.

It's pretty easy to fool Gfaqs into letting you vote multiple times, even when you restrict the poll to registered users and one vote per IP. Most likely it's just a couple of people voting over and over.

Don't take these numbers seriously.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#12The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/9/2013 2:21:04 PM
_Signal posted...
If it's true that 16 people actually voted for you to leave it's no mystery why this place is such a mess right now.

However, I seriously doubt that 16 people voted that way, and every one of them should be ashamed of themselves.

The expression goes "walk a mile in someone else's shoes," I think. We could certainly use more of that around here. I'm trying to do it more myself.

Unfortunately, some people seem to think that just because they don't have to face someone, that it's ok to treat them however they please. It's not right people. You know it isn't. If you put yourself in the other persons place for a moment you'll see that.

It's pretty easy to fool Gfaqs into letting you vote multiple times, even when you restrict the poll to registered users and one vote per IP. Most likely it's just a couple of people voting over and over.

Don't take these numbers seriously.

Nah, its just the GE people
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html