Your clans mascot

#41The21stgun(Topic Creator)Posted 10/10/2013 8:00:26 PM
LigersRule posted...
The21stgun posted...
You know what? Im done with C2, im done with the board -.- to immature here

You don't seem to understand what you are even talking about.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sexual_fetishism

That right there is what you are posting to the board. Nobody wants to see that. We asked you to take it somewhere else, because it is not at all something we want to see, and you just call us immature?

Is it immature to want people to leave their 'behind closed doors'... Y'know... private? Hardly. If anything, it's the opposite.

Again, we don't care what you do in your private life. We don't care what makes your little man parts tingle. Just please don't bring it here. If you are deadset on doing it on a message board, make it a message board dedicated to that.

Thats not what im even posting -.- You all are prejudice, nothing i posted was like this at all
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#42LigersRulePosted 10/10/2013 8:06:24 PM
The21stgun posted...
Thats not what im even posting -.- You all are prejudice, nothing i posted was like this at all

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Furry_fandom#Sexual_aspects

See that exact picture they use as an example? It is pretty much the same thing as the stuff you posted.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#43greenbabyPosted 10/10/2013 9:56:21 PM
This thread is so educational.

LigersRule seems like an extremely Freudian monicker now...
#44double0stevePosted 10/10/2013 10:15:31 PM
The21stgun posted...
B05S_P4G posted...
The21stgun posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
The21stgun posted...
And yes...its ok to look -.- y'all can over react a bit, so this is "safe" i guess

No, we didn't over react at all. Those were some really disguisting pictures and you should be ashamed for posting them here.

Like i said, over-react. Dont be ashamed, a lot of people do, and i dont care if you do :3

That is not over-reacting. You're under-reacting.

Geez guys, i understand if you dont like it, but come on, just say you really dont like it, im not going get back at you.

Now if your saying all this rude stuff and acting like little kids about it, so immature guys -.- Kinda want to leave the boards because your all acting like kids over a little thing that doesnt even matter.

im sorry to even think about getting involved here, but this is so wrong on every level.
FIRST OF ALL. are you some sort of weird perv?. i mean hell, im 33, and i am scared..
2nd is do you think everyone may care about you on a message board from the ,, oh no,, dare i say it,,,, THE INTERNET?
GGS.
---
(Former) Official Peace-Outer of GE.
#45LigersRulePosted 10/10/2013 10:16:56 PM
greenbaby posted...

...Thanks? I think?

It's just after midnight, and I'm a day and a half into Fall Break right now, but I think that's a good thing.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#46greenbabyPosted 10/11/2013 12:24:19 PM
LigersRule posted...
greenbaby posted...

...Thanks? I think?

It's just after midnight, and I'm a day and a half into Fall Break right now, but I think that's a good thing.

Fall Break? Is that like Spring Break, except instead of everyone heading south to beach destinations they head north to tundra destinations?
#47LigersRulePosted 10/11/2013 1:50:05 PM
greenbaby posted...
Fall Break? Is that like Spring Break, except instead of everyone heading south to beach destinations they head north to tundra destinations?

Kind of. It's really just an excuse to not go to the expensive college you pay for.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#48greenbabyPosted 10/11/2013 4:00:48 PM
LigersRule posted...
greenbaby posted...

Kind of. It's really just an excuse to not go to the expensive college you pay for.

"paid" for. But seriously, your school has a fall break?
#49LigersRulePosted 10/11/2013 4:27:06 PM
greenbaby posted...

Yeah. All Universities in my state do. And I pay thousands of $ in tuition every semester, so... yeah. I'm paying for it. I think this semester only cost me about $2,000. My school is pretty cheap.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#50greenbabyPosted 10/11/2013 9:04:37 PM
LigersRule posted...
greenbaby posted...

Yeah. All Universities in my state do. And I pay thousands of $ in tuition every semester, so... yeah. I'm paying for it. I think this semester only cost me about $2,000. My school is pretty cheap.

Awesome, that's a sweet deal! Man, a fall break would be nice. I don't know what I'd do with it... probably play C2 like a bowass. You ever met any C2 people in real life?