new hacker who sucks

#211PefrogPosted 10/12/2013 4:52:26 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

beat you all to it. i can clearly see my cleverness is being wasted here on all of you who are just looking for things to mod. enjoy your broken game and child-run population of a community!

For everyone who doesn't like being trolled, I hope you took notes here. Poof ... gone.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#22xXAISPXxPosted 10/12/2013 5:07:11 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
thanks for the mod though kiddies. i try to play your little message altering game and yall just go running to the mods like the vermin you are

Looks like you need to be in 1Pefrog's class.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#23Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 5:12:55 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
beat you all to it. i can clearly see my cleverness is being wasted here on all of you who are just looking for things to mod. enjoy your broken game and child-run population of a community!

Oh aww! Okay fine leave. Go back to COD where nobody cares about anyone else.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#24YOLO_NachoPosted 10/12/2013 8:02:39 AM
1Pefrog posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

For everyone who doesn't like being trolled, I hope you took notes here. Poof ... gone.

LOL leanne. i would never leave. you all make me feel so happy about myself and I enjoy conversing with you all so much. I know you feel the same too. just because youre all wastes of time and effort doesnt mean i cant keep trying to learn yall somethin new now does it??
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#25TMac987654321Posted 10/12/2013 4:21:45 PM
G3_Razor posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...

are you like.. 7?

I get the impression that most of this community thinks that we GE players are all little kids. Most GE players are adults, we just don't take everything as seriously as you guys do. I would think that the C2 community would have a lower average age, considering its a franchise started on the wii, while many of we GE players bought the game because of 90's nostalgia.

I also think it's quite funny how the word "troll" seems to be tabu around here, lol
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#26Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 4:55:23 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
I would think that the C2 community would have a lower average age, considering its a franchise started on the wii,

Well, that's mostly true seeing how half of the players on C2 can't do anything. But there are some adults who play it as well. Every FPS has the hardcore group.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4