A few questions about the game ( Tcon )

#1CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/11/2013 9:17:04 PM
Sooooo, there were a few things that I was wondering if were normal, that I don't remember at all.

Mainly, the SR.
Whenever I charge it, and hold it, it will periodically fire all by itself, but if I keep holding it, it proceeds to charge again ( I think ) But the gun just shakes, and starts glowing a bit, but doesn't have any of the other effects to indicate that its charging.

It just doesn't seem like I can even begin to walk around having the thing charged, because its always going off by itself.

The other question I forgot, but I'll remember it again in a minute.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#21PefrogPosted 10/12/2013 5:45:53 AM
When the deatomizer was charged it made wiimote shake. I don't know about the strike rifle ... I switched it out right away to deat or warpy.

I had trouble charging those weapons because you had to fully wait until it was switched to or reloaded before you could start the charge. The good news was holding the charge shot didn't affect movement speed or jumping.

How many that played kept crouching while trying to sprint? XD

Also, I had forgotten how many map shortcuts there are on TCON. It was fun.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#3CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 1:40:40 PM
1Pefrog posted...
When the deatomizer was charged it made wiimote shake. I don't know about the strike rifle ... I switched it out right away to deat or warpy.

I had trouble charging those weapons because you had to fully wait until it was switched to or reloaded before you could start the charge. The good news was holding the charge shot didn't affect movement speed or jumping.

How many that played kept crouching while trying to sprint? XD

Also, I had forgotten how many map shortcuts there are on TCON. It was fun.

I had trouble crouching for a while.

Also, I use the charge glitch thing, and that allows you to reload without having to shoot.

I really love how instant everything is, No startup lag for melee or nades.
You just press the button, and BAM. Takes like only 10 frames.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#4xXAISPXxPosted 10/12/2013 2:31:28 PM
Ha! I know what you mean. I love charging glitches in TCon. You can make the SR's glow shaped like a circle.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch
#5ThePrisoner06Posted 10/12/2013 2:41:00 PM
Chain a lot of the weapons in TCON are so different compared to those in C2.

In fact would go so far and say any player fully used to a weapon in C2 would find playing TCON completely different. The weapons fire differently.

For example the Hive Cannon is a single shot weapon when you fire it, but when you hold the fire button down it becomes automatic, and quite deadly at short range.

Another different weapon is the TPC launcher. In TCON you can fire 10 rounds in one go, compared to the 4 you can in C2. Think of the carnage if players could fire off 10 TPC mines in 12 man match in C2, I would love it lol.

As to the map short cuts, they are slowly coming back to me the more I play TCON.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#6CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 2:47:30 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Chain a lot of the weapons in TCON are so different compared to those in C2.

I know its different than in con2, but I don't ever remember having problems holding a charge when I used to play Tcon every day.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#7ThePrisoner06Posted 10/12/2013 2:55:21 PM
Chain have you considered that you may just have been suffering from a firing glitch. Also was running around with a charged SR, but it didnt fire until I released the pressure on the button.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#8CHAINMAILLEKID(Topic Creator)Posted 10/12/2013 2:58:28 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Chain have you considered that you may just have been suffering from a firing glitch. Also was running around with a charged SR, but it didnt fire until I released the pressure on the button.

IDK, it seemed really constant across all the games.
And it would behave oddly, even when I was just holding the button to charge, without doing anything else at all. Often it would fire before I was able to charge it.

It was like my button was not functioning properly, or like I was using a wavebird that was getting interference.
Except the only time I saw the problem was with the SR.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#9xXAISPXxPosted 10/12/2013 3:08:25 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Yes, I've done that glitch, too.
---
SOTD: "I will bring this board back. Those who oppose will be crushed between my thighs. I am unstoppable." -Punch