I can't believe it..

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I can't believe it..

User Info: 1Pefrog

1Pefrog
3 years ago#11
I was on for the first time in a year and these two people started ganging up on me in FFA. I finished the 20 minute marathon, but I was kind of hoping for some easier matches to remember the buttons and intricacies.
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#12
Have been playing a bit of TCON recently, and yes people do vote for explosives.

But have found there is a way to counter act it, if the voting choice is say just two types of weapons, then I vote for random weapons choice, that way the AI has to go through the entire list of types. Sometimes it works and Explosive weapons dont get chosen.
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: Yu-Gi-Bro

Yu-Gi-Bro
3 years ago#13
1Pefrog posted...
I was on for the first time in a year and these two people started ganging up on me in FFA. I finished the 20 minute marathon, but I was kind of hoping for some easier matches to remember the buttons and intricacies.

What was your IGN?
TCon: SS_Zanji - 4686-1184-0059 [PAL]
Con2: Yu-Gi-Bro - 2109-1381-0489 [PAL]

1Pefrog
3 years ago#14
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug

User Info: Yu-Gi-Bro

Yu-Gi-Bro
3 years ago#15
1Pefrog posted...
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug

Don't remember that name.

I was in a Lobby with emilie, Sandra, Soviet (Hacker), nikolai (Hacker), Xord (Hacker), kliscman (Glitcher) and some noobs.
TCon: SS_Zanji - 4686-1184-0059 [PAL]
Con2: Yu-Gi-Bro - 2109-1381-0489 [PAL]

1Pefrog
3 years ago#16
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug

Don't remember that name.

I was in a Lobby with emilie, Sandra, Soviet (Hacker), nikolai (Hacker), Xord (Hacker), kliscman (Glitcher) and some noobs.

Sandra was in my lobby, but not the others. We must of been a couple of hours apart. It was no big deal. Anyone can play how they want. I was just hoping for a re-entry match that was laid back. The two that were ganging up on me were glitching too. Hiding in the walls.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. I can't believe it..

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived