I can't believe it..

#111PefrogPosted 10/13/2013 4:43:32 PM
I was on for the first time in a year and these two people started ganging up on me in FFA. I finished the 20 minute marathon, but I was kind of hoping for some easier matches to remember the buttons and intricacies.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#12ThePrisoner06Posted 10/13/2013 4:57:32 PM
Have been playing a bit of TCON recently, and yes people do vote for explosives.

But have found there is a way to counter act it, if the voting choice is say just two types of weapons, then I vote for random weapons choice, that way the AI has to go through the entire list of types. Sometimes it works and Explosive weapons dont get chosen.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#13Yu-Gi-Bro(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 7:12:22 PM
1Pefrog posted...
I was on for the first time in a year and these two people started ganging up on me in FFA. I finished the 20 minute marathon, but I was kind of hoping for some easier matches to remember the buttons and intricacies.

What was your IGN?
---
TCon: SS_Zanji - 4686-1184-0059 [PAL]
Con2: Yu-Gi-Bro - 2109-1381-0489 [PAL]
#141PefrogPosted 10/13/2013 7:48:28 PM
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug
---
#15Yu-Gi-Bro(Topic Creator)Posted 10/13/2013 8:16:17 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug

Don't remember that name.

I was in a Lobby with emilie, Sandra, Soviet (Hacker), nikolai (Hacker), Xord (Hacker), kliscman (Glitcher) and some noobs.
---
TCon: SS_Zanji - 4686-1184-0059 [PAL]
Con2: Yu-Gi-Bro - 2109-1381-0489 [PAL]
#161PefrogPosted 10/14/2013 4:13:19 AM
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...
Yu-Gi-Bro posted...
1Pefrog posted...

What was your IGN?

dug

Don't remember that name.

I was in a Lobby with emilie, Sandra, Soviet (Hacker), nikolai (Hacker), Xord (Hacker), kliscman (Glitcher) and some noobs.

Sandra was in my lobby, but not the others. We must of been a couple of hours apart. It was no big deal. Anyone can play how they want. I was just hoping for a re-entry match that was laid back. The two that were ganging up on me were glitching too. Hiding in the walls.
---