Clan Idea

#1zPsychPosted 10/13/2013 5:57:28 PM
So me and my brother _Dark were thinking about starting a clan together. Keep in mind we have not decided anything because of various problems. (since I'm still in O$C and I don't want to leave...also we're limited in account spaces.) Me and my brother's 3 accounts are _Dark, basi, and O$Cbasi.

If we were going to create a clan, we would need to be certain that we would have members ready to join.

What do you guys think about this? Would you join?
---
Why you wanna battle the kids with steel tongues?
#2WasabeePosted 10/13/2013 6:35:12 PM
zPsych posted...
So me and my brother _Dark were thinking about starting a clan together. Keep in mind we have not decided anything because of various problems. (since I'm still in O$C and I don't want to leave...also we're limited in account spaces.) Me and my brother's 3 accounts are _Dark, basi, and O$Cbasi.

If we were going to create a clan, we would need to be certain that we would have members ready to join.

What do you guys think about this? Would you join?

I wouldn't personally join because I am already in a clan that me and my cousin (drophy) created together, but I can tell you that if you can pull it off you guys will have fun. You will find it easier to organize clan wars as you will most likely agree more and will have less problems communicating. I do see a problem though, you need to have 3 members to be considered a clan, you and your brother only count as 1 member because you share a Wii and thus cannot play at the same time. I would advice you to take it slow and see who is interested, but I know that some clans don't like that you move about clans in no time (VR and O$C in your case) so keep that in mind :)
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeellooooo People!" - Rage #VoteEvanz