Attention everyone! Where's the proof!?!?!?

#1night42marePosted 10/13/2013 10:00:17 PM
I can't find anything for c3. Can u guys post some sort if c3 stuff???
---
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.
#2games1256Posted 10/13/2013 10:24:45 PM
There is no Conduit 3 and there won't be a conduit 3. Some people of this board just hope there will be a conduit 3.
#3nightfire0013Posted 10/13/2013 10:52:03 PM
It's in the pudding.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#4LigersRulePosted 10/13/2013 11:47:04 PM
games1256 posted...
There is no Conduit 3 and there won't be a conduit 3. Some people of this board just hope there will be a conduit 3.

Ok, I'm pretty sure now. You HAVE to be an alt. You have ONE active message posted, and it was posted 24 minutes after the creation of the first topic to talk about a possible C3 is a month.

Well, either your an alt, or you're a pathetic soul who spends their free time refreshing the board trying to find someone to tell "C3 will never happen."

So, for your benefit, I'm going to assume you AREN'T a pathetic loser.

So who are you? I've got a couple guesses, but I would rather not say, because it would be quite rude to associate anybody on this board with someone of your intelligence.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/14/2013 12:09:12 AM
LigersRule posted...

So who are you? I've got a couple guesses, but I would rather not say, because it would be quite rude to associate anybody on this board with someone of your intelligence.

It is I, Gazeem, a humble thief.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 12:20:14 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
LigersRule posted...

It is I, Gazeem, a humble thief.

AHAHAHA ik what that's from. ;D
---
#7games1256Posted 10/14/2013 12:27:42 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Ok, I'm pretty sure now. You HAVE to be an alt. You have ONE active message posted, and it was posted 24 minutes after the creation of the first topic to talk about a possible C3 is a month.

Well, either your an alt, or you're a pathetic soul who spends their free time refreshing the board trying to find someone to tell "C3 will never happen."

I'm not a alt. I don't spend that much of my free time here since I multitask I refresh the page on my computer while watching tv or in between online matches. I'm not pathetic what's pathetic is that some people of this board expects or expected there to be Conduit 3 when the facts are pointing towards no Conduit 3.
#8night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 12:29:39 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

heh no. Sry to ruin the show but let's try to stick to the topic for once unlike u ligers. Though I may not like it at least this guy gave an answer. Please go make another topic dramatic and not this one. No I don't got an alt.
---
#9kastasticPosted 10/14/2013 5:20:35 AM
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...

Wanna here pathectic.....When you do not even play a game, but yet you troll the boards where other active players chat about the game and downgrade them / rate them with your intellect < which is very little.

So Lig....why not troll somewhere else?
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#10Shooter613Posted 10/14/2013 6:24:02 AM
There is no Conduit 3 in development at this point.
---
Conduit 2: Shooter613/FC : 1249-4624-0371
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5