Attention everyone! Where's the proof!?!?!?

#11LigersRulePosted 10/14/2013 6:20:25 AM
night42mare posted...
heh no. Sry to ruin the show but let's try to stick to the topic for once unlike u ligers. Though I may not like it at least this guy gave an answer. Please go make another topic dramatic and not this one. No I don't got an alt.

What do you want me to say? There has never been any news about Conduit 3, and there might not ever be. It takes two seconds of google to answer that. This topic is asking for proof that doesn't exist, and likely never will.

Any 13 year old should be able to figure that out.

games1256 posted...
I'm not a alt. I don't spend that much of my free time here since I multitask I refresh the page on my computer while watching tv or in between online matches.

So you've just been refreshing this page every 20 minutes for a month, waiting for a mention of Conduit 3?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#12LigersRulePosted 10/14/2013 6:23:37 AM
kastastic posted...
Wanna here pathectic.....When you do not even play a game, but yet you troll the boards where other active players chat about the game and downgrade them / rate them with your intellect < which is very little.

So Lig....why not troll somewhere else?

Screw me for having friends, right? For respecting a developer, and wanting to discuss a game they made? For doing something I enjoy?

Besides, at least I didn't fake my own death over this.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#13games1256Posted 10/14/2013 9:13:27 AM
LigersRule posted...
night42mare posted...
heh no. Sry to ruin the show but let's try to stick to the topic for once unlike u ligers. Though I may not like it at least this guy gave an answer. Please go make another topic dramatic and not this one. No I don't got an alt.

What do you want me to say? There has never been any news about Conduit 3, and there might not ever be. It takes two seconds of google to answer that. This topic is asking for proof that doesn't exist, and likely never will.

Any 13 year old should be able to figure that out.

games1256 posted...
I'm not a alt. I don't spend that much of my free time here since I multitask I refresh the page on my computer while watching tv or in between online matches.

So you've just been refreshing this page every 20 minutes for a month, waiting for a mention of Conduit 3?

No I don't refresh the page that much.
#14Hawke0Posted 10/14/2013 10:47:55 AM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
There is no Conduit 3 and there won't be a conduit 3. Some people of this board just hope there will be a conduit 3.

Ok, I'm pretty sure now. You HAVE to be an alt. You have ONE active message posted, and it was posted 24 minutes after the creation of the first topic to talk about a possible C3 is a month.

Well, either your an alt, or you're a pathetic soul who spends their free time refreshing the board trying to find someone to tell "C3 will never happen."

So, for your benefit, I'm going to assume you AREN'T a pathetic loser.

So who are you? I've got a couple guesses, but I would rather not say, because it would be quite rude to associate anybody on this board with someone of your intelligence.

Wanna here pathectic.....When you do not even play a game, but yet you troll the boards where other active players chat about the game and downgrade them / rate them with your intellect < which is very little.

-3/10
Superman 64 of comments.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#15LigersRulePosted 10/14/2013 1:40:32 PM
Hawke0 posted...
-3/10
Superman 64 of comments.

Y'know, I don't care what anybody else says. I like you.

Seriously, though, welcome back.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#16ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/14/2013 3:36:54 PM
Well, C3 is unheard of as of this moment, BUT - I made this video. Lol, I was tricked.

http://m.youtube.com/watch?v=LcQl01XW8UY
---
Weeklh Call Of Duty Ghosts And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#17_SignalPosted 10/14/2013 5:13:39 PM
I think Chess made these screen shots didn't he?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#18ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/14/2013 5:21:36 PM
_Signal posted...
I think Chess made these screen shots didn't he?

Idk. I just know I was made into believing that they were real.
---
Weeklh Call Of Duty Ghosts And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#19xXAISPXxPosted 10/14/2013 6:01:44 PM
Hawke0 posted...
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
games1256 posted...
There is no Conduit 3 and there won't be a conduit 3. Some people of this board just hope there will be a conduit 3.

Ok, I'm pretty sure now. You HAVE to be an alt. You have ONE active message posted, and it was posted 24 minutes after the creation of the first topic to talk about a possible C3 is a month.

Well, either your an alt, or you're a pathetic soul who spends their free time refreshing the board trying to find someone to tell "C3 will never happen."

So, for your benefit, I'm going to assume you AREN'T a pathetic loser.

So who are you? I've got a couple guesses, but I would rather not say, because it would be quite rude to associate anybody on this board with someone of your intelligence.

-3/10
Superman 64 of comments.

I laughed pretty hard.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#20PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/14/2013 6:05:08 PM
I fully expect to see it on store shelves in two months
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.