Online isn't very enjoyable anymore.

#11Hawke0Posted 10/14/2013 2:11:17 PM
Shen, do you play Killzone 3?
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#12xXAISPXxPosted 10/14/2013 3:09:50 PM
I know how you feel, Shen. I'm slowly starting to lose my grip in the game and I am playing less and less by the lobbies.

I can't even get into a match anymore because of the connection errors. They happen 80 percent of the time, now.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#13ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/14/2013 3:32:32 PM
Soldierw_AMpkU5 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
Anyways, have you guys ran into this hacker before?

Don't think so, but I did played a "Mr. FuQsan" (or something like that): rapid-fire SMAWs and lvl 3 black holes.

Online's pretty fun though.

You mean Mr. F*** You Son??
---
Weeklh Call Of Duty Ghosts And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#14CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/14/2013 3:51:28 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I know how you feel, Shen. I'm slowly starting to lose my grip in the game and I am playing less and less by the lobbies.

I can't even get into a match anymore because of the connection errors. They happen 80 percent of the time, now.

Um...
if you're getting connection errors, check your connection.
That doesn't have anything to do with Con2.

If you're getting 86420 you need to set up DMZ.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#15__CSNPosted 10/14/2013 4:24:52 PM
Hawke0 posted...

KZ2>dog s***>Superman 64>>>>>>>KZ3
#16CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/14/2013 4:28:30 PM
__CSN posted...
Hawke0 posted...

KZ2>dog s***>Superman 64>>>>>>>KZ3

Those are less than signs.

Your alligators are all wrong.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#17xXAISPXxPosted 10/14/2013 4:45:40 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Um...

I'm not doing any WiFi stuff.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#18xXAISPXxPosted 10/14/2013 4:47:28 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Um...

What's a DMZ?

Wikipedia didn't help.
---
#19TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/14/2013 5:03:04 PM
Hawke0 posted...

No.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#20_SignalPosted 10/14/2013 5:11:03 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Um...

What's a DMZ?

Wikipedia didn't help.

DMZ is Demilitarized Zone. It essentially means removal of the protections that your router provides for a specific device connected to your home network. Setting up your Wii as DMZ will make your connectivity better for sure, and unless you use your Wii to store credit card information or something sensitive, you're not really putting anything at risk.

I can help you with the DMZ stuff if you want, or at least point you to some helpful information. Maybe this should be a thread all by itself.

Also, you might try just unplugging your router and plugging it back in. Mine needs a restart now and then.

Also... Give your Wii a reboot, and also go into the settings and disconnect it from the router then reconnect it.

Does any of this make sense?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261