#51DerppopotamusPosted 10/20/2013 7:13:52 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
GE is still going, (>*o*)>

GE is s***.

You seem perturbed~

I'm not very fond of choppy CoD clones that have horrible controls and maps.

http://youtu.be/EFOH8KrR1xY?t=35s
---
I wish I were a bird.
#52TMac987654321Posted 10/20/2013 7:31:50 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

GE is s***.

You seem perturbed~

Anyone who has played GE extensively will tell you that it is not anything like CoD. It has it's own style, it's much faster paced, it's much less campy, there are no f****** missles falling from the sky, no quickscoping bs, and the community isn't made up of 1 million screaming ten-year olds. People like you assume GE = CoD because it has the same publisher. The developer of GE Eurocom =/= Treyarch/InfinityWard
The controls are rough at default, but you can easily adjust them to be perfect. Aside from a few uniform advantages, all the GE maps are pretty balanced. I personally think all of the new C2 maps are crap, only the prime maps are good.
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#53xXAISPXxPosted 10/20/2013 7:37:46 AM
TheOmegaCoDShotgunner.

Reference to Shen's video.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#54TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 12:18:39 PM
It still runs like complete ****.
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#55TheOmegaShen(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 12:19:48 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
TheOmegaCoDShotgunner.

And this is relevant how?
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#56xXAISPXxPosted 10/20/2013 1:38:38 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
TheOmegaCoDShotgunner.

And this is relevant how?

It's not.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#57TMac987654321Posted 10/20/2013 1:50:14 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
It still runs like complete ****.

It's pretty smooth for me the majority of the time I play. It's about as smooth a wii game you can get.
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#58ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/20/2013 2:20:15 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
TMac987654321 posted...

GE is s***.

You seem perturbed~

Anyone who has played GE extensively will tell you that it is not anything like CoD. It has it's own style, it's much faster paced, it's much less campy, there are no f****** missles falling from the sky, no quickscoping bs, and the community isn't made up of 1 million screaming ten-year olds. People like you assume GE = CoD because it has the same publisher. The developer of GE Eurocom =/= Treyarch/InfinityWard
The controls are rough at default, but you can easily adjust them to be perfect. Aside from a few uniform advantages, all the GE maps are pretty balanced. I personally think all of the new C2 maps are crap, only the prime maps are good.

I love GE, and play it all the time!! I will have to disagree with you about the quick scoping b******* though.
---
Weeklh Call Of Duty Ghosts And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide