Conduit 2 is an amazing game

#21_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 11:54:37 AM
Thanks Andy.

I hope you're still here, and Gollum's still walking the streets. LOL, I'm sure your Gollum is from the Lord of the Rings mythology, but every time I see him, I think about this terrible Roddy McDowall movie from the 60s or 70s called Curse of the Golem. It was this big rock monster that he had somehow summoned from the underworld to do his evil bidding.

Not McDowall's best work, but it succeeding in scaring the heck out of me when I was a little kid watching it on The Early Show after school.

I'm not leaving the forum Punch, but I may post a little bit less.

I should spend a little more time with my family IRL, and I also need to pack up my house for moving.

But I'll be around. You don't think I'm leaving you and Mossy in charge do you?
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#22Toho2Posted 10/16/2013 1:56:52 PM
_Signal posted...
The game doesn't take itself too seriously, the gameplay is fun, and there is a nice variety of weapons.

Now you know why I love sci-fi games.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#23ThePrisoner06Posted 10/17/2013 5:16:54 PM
Signal there is a very good chance that Gollum will be in the Streets late at night, for some time to come, maybe along with Dug and Nitefire and XG4Legend and others.

And Yes it comes from the Lord of the Rings trilogy,have always been drawn to that character for some reason.

And as for Mr. McDowell, yes hes played loads of roles, one of the funniest is as the Butler in The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin, along with a certain players grandmother.

Maybe thats why I have so many profiles, I like to go into character mode just like my gran lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK Mainly playing Zombi U. Now number 3 on the Survival mode Leaderboard for Zombi U.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#24_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/18/2013 9:39:29 AM
I'm glad to hear you'll still be around for a while. At most I plan no more than a month off.

I never even heard of The Adventures of Bullwhip Griffin, but it is now officially added to my must-see list.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261