T-Mac GG

#11xXAISPXxPosted 10/15/2013 6:29:07 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
Its his imaginary friend
kindness, holiness, all that is good and right in the world. ever have a really good day? thank deb. bad day? pray to deb to intervene. ever play against the best player in the game? you got it, thats a deb moment too.

i kindly ask you retract that statement. deb is very real and i am not the only one to see, know of, or love deb. one day, deb will visit you and you will see the greatness of her. however, you will need to lose the 'tude before she even considers you worthy

Are you that tired to be praying to your bed?
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#12hc-valkiriaPosted 10/15/2013 6:33:51 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
Its his imaginary friend
kindness, holiness, all that is good and right in the world. ever have a really good day? thank deb. bad day? pray to deb to intervene. ever play against the best player in the game? you got it, thats a deb moment too.

i kindly ask you retract that statement. deb is very real and i am not the only one to see, know of, or love deb. one day, deb will visit you and you will see the greatness of her. however, you will need to lose the 'tude before she even considers you worthy

Lol then prove she's real.
#13YOLO_NachoPosted 10/15/2013 7:48:58 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
Its his imaginary friend

address? i will send her right over and make sure she is on her debest debehavior
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#14CygnusEchoPosted 10/15/2013 8:00:59 PM
I have witnessed the Deb with my own eyes. She is very much real.
---
MK ERMAC // Albel Nox
((((We are many, you are but one)))
#15hc-valkiriaPosted 10/15/2013 10:12:21 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
Its his imaginary friend

address? i will send her right over and make sure she is on her debest debehavior

Stop. Ur making this conversation lamer by the minute
#16xXAISPXxPosted 10/16/2013 3:32:16 AM
CygnusEcho posted...
I have witnessed the Deb with my own eyes. She is very much real.

Looks at name...
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#17YOLO_NachoPosted 10/16/2013 6:50:05 AM
As far as lame convos go, I think it is you all making this lame. I'm not the one debnying a universal truth like Debbie. I offer you a chance for her to prove herself and you laugh it off. You know what I think it is? You can't stand being in mey's shadow around here so you try to make yourself all big and tough by picking on Debbie then when someone is willing to prove her to you, you laugh it off. You are just looking for intricate ways to make yourself look cool when in all actuality you are just solidifying your place behind mey. Just my debpinion though
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#18hc-valkiriaPosted 10/16/2013 9:29:04 AM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
As far as lame convos go, I think it is you all making this lame. I'm not the one debnying a universal truth like Debbie. I offer you a chance for her to prove herself and you laugh it off. You know what I think it is? You can't stand being in mey's shadow around here so you try to make yourself all big and tough by picking on Debbie then when someone is willing to prove her to you, you laugh it off. You are just looking for intricate ways to make yourself look cool when in all actuality you are just solidifying your place behind mey. Just my debpinion though

Lol and u think I'm in mey's shadow how?
#19xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/16/2013 10:42:09 AM
hc-valkiria posted...

Lol and u think I'm in mey's shadow how?

U know wut M8? Valkiria is most certainly not in "mey's shadow". Two very different fighting styles.

Get it right Nacho. Debolical fiend trying to debstroy our board. Lame.
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
#20xXAISPXxPosted 10/16/2013 1:38:34 PM
Damn.

Hey Andy, this guy's got a thing for your wife.
---