T-Mac GG

#21YOLO_NachoPosted 10/16/2013 4:06:08 PM
I think its pretty obvi that you are jealous of mey being the popular female in this community. should it not be for mey, you would be the head honcho around here. we all know that video game gentlemen will throw themselves at any woman that plays video games because they think it is sexy. now mey being the popular one here really moistens your parade, doesnt it? acting out, persecuting those that love deb, and just being overall rude to your guests is not going to get you the attention of these fellows on this board so as far as im concerned, you can drop the act and embrace the deb. until you become nice like mey, you will always be second fiddle. should you wish to change this, just twiddle your thumbs in opposite debrections while whispering "i debelieve" 52 times (her lucky number) and deb will debscend on you to grant you the gift of popularity and show you how to debehave like a real debutante.
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#221PefrogPosted 10/16/2013 4:06:12 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
As far as lame convos go, I think it is you all making this lame. I'm not the one debnying a universal truth like Debbie. I offer you a chance for her to prove herself and you laugh it off. You know what I think it is? You can't stand being in mey's shadow around here so you try to make yourself all big and tough by picking on Debbie then when someone is willing to prove her to you, you laugh it off. You are just looking for intricate ways to make yourself look cool when in all actuality you are just solidifying your place behind mey. Just my debpinion though

Mey is the creator of the universe and therefore made Debbie ... from a chicken wing.
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#23LeThA169Posted 10/16/2013 4:09:29 PM
1Pefrog posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
As far as lame convos go, I think it is you all making this lame. I'm not the one debnying a universal truth like Debbie. I offer you a chance for her to prove herself and you laugh it off. You know what I think it is? You can't stand being in mey's shadow around here so you try to make yourself all big and tough by picking on Debbie then when someone is willing to prove her to you, you laugh it off. You are just looking for intricate ways to make yourself look cool when in all actuality you are just solidifying your place behind mey. Just my debpinion though

Mey is the creator of the universe and therefore made Debbie ... from a chicken wing.

What happened....
Anyways she is NOT the creator, i am ;)
Look at my sig, c'mon fool, get real !
Get on my level, ;]
---
Even jesus worships me, i bow down to none.
#24YOLO_NachoPosted 10/17/2013 5:08:20 PM
i debfinitely struck a nerve bump
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#25xXAISPXxPosted 10/17/2013 5:13:39 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
"i debelieve"

Disbelieve*
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#26SuperMario_5Posted 10/17/2013 5:16:00 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
"i debelieve"

Disbelieve*

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/923112/heat.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/8ydtz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bq55j.jpg
#27xXAISPXxPosted 10/17/2013 5:30:42 PM
SuperMario_5 posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
YOLO_Nacho posted...
"i debelieve"

Disbelieve*

http://assets.sbnation.com/assets/923112/heat.gif

http://i.imgur.com/w6tSG.gif
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#28THE_HOMEBOY007Posted 10/17/2013 5:47:12 PM
Pay Homage to Tmop.

This C2 scrubs got nothing on us.

Pay Homage to THE Beautiful Debs as well.

Comments THE HOMEBOY.
---
Cowards Die Many Times, Before They Reach Their Own Demise. THE Brave and THE Fearless, We Are. T.H.E clan.
#29hc-valkiriaPosted 10/17/2013 8:48:06 PM
YOLO_Nacho posted...
I think its pretty obvi that you are jealous of mey being the popular female in this community. should it not be for mey, you would be the head honcho around here. we all know that video game gentlemen will throw themselves at any woman that plays video games because they think it is sexy. now mey being the popular one here really moistens your parade, doesnt it? acting out, persecuting those that love deb, and just being overall rude to your guests is not going to get you the attention of these fellows on this board so as far as im concerned, you can drop the act and embrace the deb. until you become nice like mey, you will always be second fiddle. should you wish to change this, just twiddle your thumbs in opposite debrections while whispering "i debelieve" 52 times (her lucky number) and deb will debscend on you to grant you the gift of popularity and show you how to debehave like a real debutante.

I'm a dude so y would I care if she's the more popular girl player in this community? And for ur information, I don't find girls playing games "sexy", not to mention I have a girlfriend already so its not like I care. Also, I can say whatever I want because all ur doing is trolling me with your annoying personality.