How to destroy XG4, Dark^star, and Zues.

#11LeThA169(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 4:55:22 PM
LigersRule posted...
LeThA169 posted...
1Pefrog posted...
In grab bag a lot of things destroy me.

Thats a pathetic excuse.

How is that an excuse? Most of the stereotypical "good" players prefer HardCore, and when they play Grab Bag, they are at a distinct disadvantage.

It's a fact. Dug says he isn't that good at Grab Bag, so you saying you "Destroyed" him doesn't really mean anything.

It wasnt an excuse, he was enlightening me.
---
Even jesus worships me, i bow down to none.
#12ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/16/2013 5:31:40 PM
LeThA169 posted...
LigersRule posted...
LeThA169 posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Thats a pathetic excuse.

How is that an excuse? Most of the stereotypical "good" players prefer HardCore, and when they play Grab Bag, they are at a distinct disadvantage.

It's a fact. Dug says he isn't that good at Grab Bag, so you saying you "Destroyed" him doesn't really mean anything.

It wasnt an excuse, he was enlightening me.

BWAHAHHAHAHAHHAH!!!! We're gonna miss you, bro!!
---
Weeklh Call Of Duty Ghosts And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#13xXAISPXxPosted 10/16/2013 5:38:50 PM
LigersRule posted...
LeThA169 posted...
1Pefrog posted...

Thats a pathetic excuse.

Vaguely authoritative. Grab Bag matches carry a mass aggregation of participants. This accounts for timely delay in gameplay content, thus lacking the incorporation of adequate and "raw" proficiency.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#14xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/16/2013 7:06:42 PM
First of all lethal, it's Zeus not zues. gosh....

Second of all, I get destroyed a lot. The only weapon I ever use is the carby. Never going to change.

Third of all, who were your teammates? A lot of the time when I get destroyed it is because one good person is put with " let's jump on the bandwagon!!!!" teammates.

Definition of J.O.B. Teammates:

Jump on the "bandwagon" teammates are usually sloppy, stupid and will follow the one person around to the ends of the earth. It basically gives the "one good person" x5 firepower, cause the "jump on the bandwagon" noobs distract the "guy" on the other team while the one good person delivers the finishing blow to h***. Then the noobs are healed and the process repeats itself, most commonly at the enemies base (spawn-locking).

But yea.... you are not a J.O.B. type of person. Your the ringleader type. Gg's anyways. :)
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
#15LeThA169(Topic Creator)Posted 10/16/2013 7:14:50 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
First of all lethal, it's Zeus not zues. gosh....

Second of all, I get destroyed a lot. The only weapon I ever use is the carby. Never going to change.

Third of all, who were your teammates? A lot of the time when I get destroyed it is because one good person is put with " let's jump on the bandwagon!!!!" teammates.

Definition of J.O.B. Teammates:

Jump on the "bandwagon" teammates are usually sloppy, stupid and will follow the one person around to the ends of the earth. It basically gives the "one good person" x5 firepower, cause the "jump on the bandwagon" noobs distract the "guy" on the other team while the one good person delivers the finishing blow to h***. Then the noobs are healed and the process repeats itself, most commonly at the enemies base (spawn-locking).

But yea.... you are not a J.O.B. type of person. Your the ringleader type. Gg's anyways. :)

Thanks!
gg's to you to!
---
Even jesus worships me, i bow down to none.
#16xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/16/2013 7:25:40 PM
LeThA169 posted...

Thanks!
gg's to you to!

Thanks for not getting upset at that remark. Gg's. :)
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340