Are Skilled People Really "Skilled" Or Just Have Cjeap Loadouts??

#21CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 10/17/2013 9:02:46 AM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
Many of the skilled players frequent perkless loadouts.

How come I always see them with fully perked up loadouts then??

Well, its not THAT frequent :p

Plus, you're less likely to notice their loadout when they're not kicking butt so hard as normal.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#22_SignalPosted 10/17/2013 9:25:14 AM
I try to not complain too much (LOL), but I'm getting super tired of Hector's PR tuning. With the PR, a player using that particular perk can seem to be so much faster than someone not using it.

Hector's not someone here is he? I you are, then my apologies Hector. But it's generally accepted here that PR Tuning gives you an unfair advantage and most of us don't use it.

The only time I play perkless is when some of the other people are new and also have no perks.

As a side note, against skilled players I could never play perkless, even for the purposes of training. I get frustrated too easily, and because I refuse to quit a match that I start, it's just not good for me to play perkless.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#23hc-valkiriaPosted 10/17/2013 9:37:00 AM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Cuz its too difficult to take guys out in one shot without a perk. Plus, pr has limited ammo so for those that want to play for domination, they use perhaps specialization. But most never use penetration or tuning perks. Idk y u use all three perks tho. U really don't need them.
#24Toho2Posted 10/17/2013 10:38:00 AM
Hawke0 posted...
You criticize people who are skilled for using 'cheap loadouts' and use a stacked PR.
*shakes head, sighs*

Play perkless with the PR and consistently come out in the top 3, then we'll talk. If I were in my prime, I'd get on line and kick you from here to D.C. with my trusty 'ol Stri - when did I start sounding like an old man?

-.- I'm not skilled.

So your criticizing us for having cheap loadouts, while not having enough skill to not use cheap perks? They're in the game, so we take advantage of them. Chill.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#25_SignalPosted 10/17/2013 11:12:49 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...

Cuz its too difficult to take guys out in one shot without a perk. Plus, pr has limited ammo so for those that want to play for domination, they use perhaps specialization. But most never use penetration or tuning perks. Idk y u use all three perks tho. U really don't need them.

I always use specialization, because of the rate of fire and the other limitations placed on the weapon, like terrible hipfire accuracy, and the loss of radar while scoped.

I always use penetration, though I seldom use it for just for shooting people through walls.

I really need both if I want to use the PR against an Aegis user.
---
The Wii Shooter Unleashed! Wooof! Wooof!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#26drophyghostPosted 10/17/2013 12:21:59 PM
drophyghost posted...
Im not skilled at all D:

Not even with cheap loadouts =(
Im a noob =(
But it doesnt matter, its still fun :D

Haha you're pretty good!! And way better than my newbie friend DOB/Gamewald.

Thanks! lol
I may be good compared to a new player (sometimes :s)
But ANY of the guys here is able to obliterate me D:
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#27xXAISPXxPosted 10/17/2013 12:55:16 PM
I guess the use of respective Phase rifle perks depends on he circumstances. For instance, I use PR Specialization in dense matches with an accumulating amount of players because of a higher probability of inconvenience.

You'll find me intermittently associating perkless or semi-perkless load outs with the Phase Rifle in private or Hardcore matches.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#28TMac987654321Posted 10/17/2013 2:19:29 PM
I think everything in this game is cheap
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#29SuperMario_5Posted 10/17/2013 2:19:35 PM
x_Samantha_x posted...
Hey kid, i remember you.
You suck with the PhaseRifle.Looks like you need some practice.

http://i.imgur.com/Jmje6Xd.gif
---
http://i.imgur.com/8ydtz.jpg
http://i.imgur.com/bq55j.jpg
#30PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/17/2013 2:35:23 PM
TMac987654321 posted...
I think everything in this game is cheap

To a degree, I agree with this. I've always viewed the game as having such an abundance of unbalance that it actually manages to balance out in a weird sort of way.

Instead of the typical game of this ilk that has one or two clearly overpowered elements, this game has tons of them. So much so that anyone can use a variety of any of these elements and dominate in as little time and effort as possible.

That said, I think the game manages to find its own balance this way. You build the most lethal set you can out of the weapons/perks that interest you, and then you go out there and attempt to dominate with it. This essentially turns a high health type of shooter at its core into more of a low health, quick kill kinda game.

Genius or insanity? The verdicts still out on that one. You have to give it credit for its depth though.
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.