Are Skilled People Really "Skilled" Or Just Have Cjeap Loadouts??

#31G3_RazorPosted 10/17/2013 1:35:23 PM
x_Samantha_x posted...
Hey kid, i remember you.
You suck with the PhaseRifle.Looks like you need some practice.

lol your that idiot who's comment said: "Looks like you need some practice with the Phase Rifle, the TPRTV said: "I'm probably better than who, whats your ign. =P that was so long ago btw Samantha, he's probably wayyy better than you, watch his vids =p
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#32PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/17/2013 1:36:27 PM
G3_Razor posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
Hey kid, i remember you.

lol your that idiot who's comment said: "Looks like you need some practice with the Phase Rifle, the TPRTV said: "I'm probably better than who, whats your ign. =P that was so long ago btw Samantha, he's probably wayyy better than you, watch his vids =p

Same time post?!?!
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#33G3_RazorPosted 10/17/2013 1:41:32 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
G3_Razor posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
Hey kid, i remember you.

Same time post?!?!

what do you mean?
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#34TheOmegaShenPosted 10/17/2013 1:43:31 PM
yeah babay
---
Do the impossible, see the invisible
Row row, fight the powah
#35PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/17/2013 1:50:27 PM
G3_Razor posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
G3_Razor posted...
x_Samantha_x posted...
Hey kid, i remember you.

Same time post?!?!

what do you mean?

Your post and my post on the previous page were posted at the same time. It's a rare gamefaqs occurance, kind of like an eclipse :O
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
#36PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/17/2013 2:09:11 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...
yeah babay

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-eSN8Cwit_s
---
#37xXAISPXxPosted 10/17/2013 2:21:01 PM
Subtracting the apprehensive connotation, TPRTV is a qualificational Phase Rifle user in terms of knowledge and appropriate use. However, his Phase Rifle load out needs to be amended to only one or no Phase Rifle upgrade(s) in order to competently demarcate his aptitude.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#38Toho2Posted 10/17/2013 2:23:19 PM(edited)
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
To a degree, I agree with this. I've always viewed the game as having such an abundance of unbalance that it actually manages to balance out in a weird sort of way.

Instead of the typical game of this ilk that has one or two clearly overpowered elements, this game has tons of them. So much so that anyone can use a variety of any of these elements and dominate in as little time and effort as possible.

That said, I think the game manages to find its own balance this way. You build the most lethal set you can out of the weapons/perks that interest you, and then you go out there and attempt to dominate with it. This essentially turns a high health type of shooter at its core into more of a low health, quick kill kinda game.

Genius or insanity? The verdicts still out on that one. You have to give it credit for its depth though.

The main reason why I love Conduit 2 is because it has so many overpowered elements in it. While I'm against stomping players, and overpowered tactics, C2 manages to execute them in such a way where it's overpowered gun/tactic vs overpowered gun/tactic. Not many games can do that, or that give you the option to use OP options. C2 is unique in that sense.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#39xX_ZeUs_XxPosted 10/17/2013 2:39:04 PM
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
yeah babay

Sweet video bro.
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
#40PUNCHOUT1116Posted 10/17/2013 2:40:51 PM
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
PUNCHOUT1116 posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...
yeah babay

Sweet video bro.

*Bro fist*
---