Valkiria and Nightmare...

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Valkiria and Nightmare...
2 years ago#1
Stop being pathetic and spawn trapping me again in a 1 versus 2. I've had enough with the crap in this game. Don't make it even worse. The game would have been more fun if you wouldn't invade the other team.

Hopefully you guys won't act like losers next time.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
2 years ago#2
Excuse for my apprehension if offense is emitted. The first time I play in the week and I get this nonsense.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
2 years ago#3
xXAISPXx posted...
Excuse for my apprehension if offense is emitted. The first time I play in the week and I get this nonsense.

Do you usually play BTGB or FFA?

I can't ever find you online. :(
---
About me:
http://www.gamefaqs.com/boards/991817-conduit2/67346345/759799340
2 years ago#4
What map? Streets I assume

If you were on team blue, than yea, thats got to stop. I hope they werent doing that permeable glitch on the blue side
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
2 years ago#5
I feel you, brotha.
---
Show me ya moves!
2 years ago#6
The21stgun posted...
What map? Streets I assume

If you were on team blue, than yea, thats got to stop. I hope they werent doing that permeable glitch on the blue side

Agartha.

I find most spawn trepans occurring there.
---
2 years ago#7
xX_ZeUs_Xx posted...
xXAISPXx posted...

Do you usually play BTGB or FFA?

I can't ever find you online. :(

BTGB. I mourn for other gamemodes.
---
2 years ago#8
That's y I stopped playing after I realized what was going on. That's y I wasn't attacking u. I was sitting out and letting nightmare battle u 1vs1. If he died, then I waited to let ur health refill before I attacked.
2 years ago#9
well... this is ackward... im sorry if i made you angry man i realy didnt mean to. :/ for the record gg's. you still kicked my a*** -nightmare
---
" in order to gain respect respect must be mutual." ~sensei ron bledsoe
Hey im deathspirit and am new.
2 years ago#10
night42mare posted...
well... this is ackward... im sorry if i made you angry man i realy didnt mean to. :/ for the record gg's. you still kicked my a*** -nightmare

You go by Night42Mare as in game name?

If so, gg's earlier.
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Valkiria and Nightmare...

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived