Hypocrites

#41D0nTaseMeBr0Posted 10/20/2013 8:56:50 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Green_Berets posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Green_Berets posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
smaw has the biggest blast radius of any weapon. its the easiest weapon to use. anybody can learn to use it in minutes. it takes way longer to master the weapons you listed. and didn't you say you are leaving the board? now who's the hypocrite? lol face it, the only noob here is you for trying to prove smaw has some justification in its use.

Lol Yeah right. I would guess mastering those takes the same amount, except the PR. And here you are, starting stuff with AGAIN. I said I was, but I changed my mind. Doesn't make me a hypocrite Valk. It is called free will. Also, the term "newb" can't apply to me since I can use pretty much everything. As for you who uses a SPAS, you should be evaluating the term.
And no I don't come here to bash, I come here to lay down logic.

No. You are the one starting this again. U called us all hypocrites. First u call us dense, now this..."I can use pretty much anything". Lol yea....anybody can say that. The difference is u suck with EVERY SINGLE WEAPON except smaw. How so? Every time I play you, its so easy to beat you. Then you bring out your smaw as usual. At least I admit when I'm not that good with certain weapons. The only weapon ur "good" at is smaw which doesn't mean anything to us at the boards. Its too easy to use. Spas requires good accuracy unlike smaw. And are you illiterate or something? I wrote noob, not newb. So stop making it sound like I wrote newb, u noob.

I wasn't' t starting anything. I simply wrote a post to reevaluate what you call newb weapons. Game. Set. Match. You started something. In case you haven't noticed, I don't. Ask people the ways I have committed genocide in games. The only thing you admit is online harassment, along with perpetual harassment, which is a Class 4 Misdemeanor where I come from. Also SPAS doesn't need skill. Anyone can take two shots with focus and damage and kill. No I am not illiterate. I wrote two books, one published as an e-book. I was correcting the grammar. And when you stop with the snarky comments on MY topics, I will have patience for you. There is nothing wrong with calling people out as they are. If there was, there would be no honesty.

It was already explained to you that noob means players with no skill and newb is newbie. And yes you did start it again. Ur topic is called hypocrites. Did you honestly think that wouldn't come across as offensive? I only reply like this because of the way you start your topics. Make a rude topic, get a rude response. Deal with it. If spas is so easy, then why is it so easy for me to beat you? Based on your logic of difficulty of weapons, you should be able to beat me if its so easy to use.

How can I get more. Money? Any tip on making it fasrer?
---
If all Jmys accounts get banned. He can have this one.
#42SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 10/20/2013 8:58:46 PM
http://i.imgur.com/quVUL0i.gif
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#43Green_Berets(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 10:41:45 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Green_Berets posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
Green_Berets posted...
hc-valkiria posted...
smaw has the biggest blast radius of any weapon. its the easiest weapon to use. anybody can learn to use it in minutes. it takes way longer to master the weapons you listed. and didn't you say you are leaving the board? now who's the hypocrite? lol face it, the only noob here is you for trying to prove smaw has some justification in its use.

Lol Yeah right. I would guess mastering those takes the same amount, except the PR. And here you are, starting stuff with AGAIN. I said I was, but I changed my mind. Doesn't make me a hypocrite Valk. It is called free will. Also, the term "newb" can't apply to me since I can use pretty much everything. As for you who uses a SPAS, you should be evaluating the term.
And no I don't come here to bash, I come here to lay down logic.

No. You are the one starting this again. U called us all hypocrites. First u call us dense, now this..."I can use pretty much anything". Lol yea....anybody can say that. The difference is u suck with EVERY SINGLE WEAPON except smaw. How so? Every time I play you, its so easy to beat you. Then you bring out your smaw as usual. At least I admit when I'm not that good with certain weapons. The only weapon ur "good" at is smaw which doesn't mean anything to us at the boards. Its too easy to use. Spas requires good accuracy unlike smaw. And are you illiterate or something? I wrote noob, not newb. So stop making it sound like I wrote newb, u noob.

I wasn't' t starting anything. I simply wrote a post to reevaluate what you call newb weapons. Game. Set. Match. You started something. In case you haven't noticed, I don't. Ask people the ways I have committed genocide in games. The only thing you admit is online harassment, along with perpetual harassment, which is a Class 4 Misdemeanor where I come from. Also SPAS doesn't need skill. Anyone can take two shots with focus and damage and kill. No I am not illiterate. I wrote two books, one published as an e-book. I was correcting the grammar. And when you stop with the snarky comments on MY topics, I will have patience for you. There is nothing wrong with calling people out as they are. If there was, there would be no honesty.

It was already explained to you that noob means players with no skill and newb is newbie. And yes you did start it again. Ur topic is called hypocrites. Did you honestly think that wouldn't come across as offensive? I only reply like this because of the way you start your topics. Make a rude topic, get a rude response. Deal with it. If spas is so easy, then why is it so easy for me to beat you? Based on your logic of difficulty of weapons, you should be able to beat me if its so easy to use.

So in short terms, same thing. The definition for the terms are the same. They just have different spelling. I didn't. It is only offensive to people that can't handle being called out. You reply this way, because you think I am an easy target for ridicule Valk, which I am not. I didn't make a rude topic, you yourself thought it to be rude. Topic name and post prove otherwise. If you read both you would see that. Maybe because when you join you use the same loadouts, with huge lag when you enter, and when you don't I don't like SPAS. As a gun-nut, I really don't like shotguns. Tactically, being easy to use and going head-on doesn't work everyday even 11% of the time. I choose to play at a level where I don't game-rage so I can keep an open-mind during matches. I'm a marksman, not a CQC.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#44xXAISPXxPosted 10/21/2013 6:26:31 AM
D0nTaseMeBr0 posted...
Jeez. Thanks for all the tips n suggestions guys!

I'm a new guy n stuff. This SMaW sounds wonderful!

C U on TEH bAttlefI3ld 1!!! 1! 1 ! Cą!! ! 11! .

http://tinyurl.com/bvaswkj
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#45hc-valkiriaPosted 10/21/2013 9:52:42 AM
No. Your topic is rude, period. I say what I want to whoever I want. I don't care how easy a "target" is. I only use spas because of the maps we played in. It would be different if the map were streets or whiteout. Face the fact. I'm not the only one that took offense to your topic (s). That should tell you I'm not the only one offended.
#46hc-valkiriaPosted 10/21/2013 9:53:13 AM
No. Your topic is rude, period. I say what I want to whoever I want. I don't care how easy a "target" is. I only use spas because of the maps we played in. It would be different if the map were streets or whiteout. Face the fact. I'm not the only one that took offense to your topic (s). That should tell you I'm not the only one offended.
#47TMac987654321Posted 10/21/2013 2:31:36 PM
---
T-Mac
MK NIGHTWOLF
#48NobleZonePosted 10/21/2013 4:11:19 PM
SoIdierw_AMpkU5 posted...
http://i.imgur.com/quVUL0i.gif

---
I'm hoping that no one will notice this isn't actually a signature
http://i.imgur.com/1wGwI3L.jpg
#49Hawke0Posted 10/21/2013 4:50:58 PM
The Hive Cannon is worse, but that's it.
---
"Sig of the Day: "To be fair, real life is full of teleporting mexicans too..." -Punch"-AISP
The One and Only True Mr.Ford
#50xXAISPXxPosted 10/21/2013 5:24:24 PM
Hawke0 posted...
The Hive Cannon is worse, but that's it.

---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads