Idea for buffing the underpowered SMAW: SMAW Specialization.

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Idea for buffing the underpowered SMAW: SMAW Specialization.
2 years ago#21
Lack of being able to shoot through walls makes this a tough choice weather I like it or not
---
PSN: BlueStar7152 | MAG, Uncharted 3
XBL: ajwmawesome | GTA IV, 007 Legends, Minecraft
2 years ago#22
Kn0x_Games posted...
The21stgun posted...
Still seems under powered...

...try adding a Nuke feature where 1 rocket kill activattes a nuke mode, which kills the entire enemy team in one shot

Again. Ebola Zaire warhead.

It has a 90% out 100% kill ratio and kills extremely quickly. And unlike a nuke ebola will go on forever, so long as there are human hosts for supreme amplification. It is a bio-safety level 4 pathogen and is airborne, with extreme infectivity rates.

http://visualscience.ru/feature-img/ebola-virus/ebola-virus.png

zoom-able :)

But there are cyborgs and aliens in this game :v
---
I wish I were a bird.
2 years ago#23
G3_Razor posted...

lol so the explosion realeases these viruses so if the explosion doesn't kill you, the Ebola Zaire does?

In a horrible excruciating death (death lasts about 1 week) that makes the most severe torture forms look like a peaceful yoga practice.... ;)

If any of you members here know anything about virology then you may recognize Ebola.

There are four strands:

-- Murburg
-- Ebola Reston (lethal to apes harmless to humans)
-- Ebola Sudan
-- Ebola Zaire

Read the book "Hotzone" my friends....
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
2 years ago#24
Derppopotamus posted...

But there are cyborgs and aliens in this game :v

Zaire can jump species my good friend.... ;)
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Idea for buffing the underpowered SMAW: SMAW Specialization.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived