The SMAW Is Much Overpowered In Tcon Than C2

#1ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 10/20/2013 7:24:33 PM
So stop bagging on the smaw users!! At least it isn't the SMAW from Tcon!!
---
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
Follow Me On Instagram!! - My Username Is champcutekidd
#2LigersRulePosted 10/20/2013 7:29:17 PM
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...

TCon doesn't have loadouts, though, so how does that even matter?

Of course the Fuel Rod gun in Halo 3 is stronger than the Assault Rifle. That's why you don't spawn with it.

TCon is balanced on the premise that you can never guarantee that you start with a power weapon, and that everybody spawns with the exact same loadout.

HVS didn't balance this game well. That's not news to anybody.
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#3ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:30:39 PM
LigersRule posted...

Of course the Fuel Rod gun in Halo 3 is stronger than the Assault Rifle. That's why you don't spawn with it.

TCon is balanced on the premise that you can never guarantee that you start with a power weapon, and that everybody spawns with the exact same loadout.

And you find it balanced when one person has a SMAW, while the rest have secondaries?
---
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
#4xXAISPXxPosted 10/20/2013 7:45:17 PM
LigersRule posted...

And you find it balanced when one person has a SMAW, while the rest have secondaries?

I doubt it will happen very much. If it did, it's a coincidence and will only last for a very brief amount of time.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#5ThePhaseRifleTV(Topic Creator)Posted 10/20/2013 7:50:06 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

I doubt it will happen very much. If it did, it's a coincidence and will only last for a very brief amount of time.

No, because the person with the smaw decides that it's a good idea to do the stupidass rapid fire glitch.
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 10/20/2013 7:55:45 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LigersRule posted...

No, because the person with the smaw decides that it's a good idea to do the stupidass rapid fire glitch.

And that, my friend, is who we call noobs.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#7zPsychPosted 10/20/2013 8:16:16 PM
Smaw is balanced In my opinion. What balances it for me is how vulnerable you are while reloading and how long and slow it takes.
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~