Your favorite map and why

#11xXAISPXxPosted 10/25/2013 2:13:19 PM
_Signal posted...
I think I only saw this once, something similar to Streets, but the lighting was brighter and some of the building fronts had brightly colored fabric covered awnings. Unfortunately, we were all spawning in the sky and falling to our deaths though, so I didn't get to play it.

Is this the map you're talking about or is there another one?

I remember a picture of its loading screen. It's very similar to Siberia (inside buildings, contrary to Whiteout). I do not know what the actual map looks like, however. So I don't know if that was the test map.

I know TCon's is very surreal, with card-like furniture, blocks, and various textures. It resembles Minecraft.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#12LeThA169Posted 10/25/2013 2:14:05 PM
Dig site
Looks tropical and i like the grass and the rocks, and mountain surrounding it.I like the fact that its natural/organic
Its also small, so you can create some fun 2-4 player modes.
Aaand, it kinda reminds me of halo .
---
Even jesus worships me, i bow down to none.
#13xXAISPXxPosted 10/25/2013 2:14:35 PM
TCon's even had regenerator units and fire extinguishers.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#14zPsychPosted 10/25/2013 2:38:43 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
Conduit 2 test map.

Why? It's extremely rare.

Why have I not heard of this. Can someone provide evidence? I'd love to play on it.
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#151PefrogPosted 10/25/2013 3:18:53 PM
_Signal posted...
What is your favorite map to play on and why?

Streets is my favorite. I think I play better on level ground, and there's not too much stuff for me to get tangled up in. Apparently I run backwards a lot while shooting, so streets is a good surface for that.

Unfortunately there are too many spots where black hole shots disappear on Streets and I just had a bad clan match on streets because of the lack of quick hiding spots. : (

I really enjoyed the couple of times that I got to play the debugging map on The Conduit. I also like Crash Site because of the hiding spots. : )
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#16Kn0x_GamesPosted 10/25/2013 3:21:20 PM
I prefer any map that does not have windows.

People online tend to be maniacs sometimes and jump out of windows with spases. :/

^^ Mostly non-board members, since most of us here have enough logic to figure out jumping from a 2 story window with a spas, just to kill a carby user is not good for your health. :)
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
#17B05S_P4GPosted 10/25/2013 3:35:56 PM
Crash Site or Serenity. Both small, but not completely open.
#18CmoIsDaNam3Posted 10/25/2013 7:28:50 PM
Pentagon in C2, Complex in C1, why those? Because they play awesome, nuff said. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#19kastasticPosted 10/26/2013 9:41:39 AM
Pentagon Prime....Not sure why but I luv the tank.

The Conduit 2 test map/debug map does exist but is extremely complicated and has yet to be "haxed".
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
LeThA169's day of shame>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UTqkJjPPirg
#20_Signal(Topic Creator)Posted 10/26/2013 4:59:30 PM
kastastic posted...
Pentagon Prime....Not sure why but I luv the tank.

The Conduit 2 test map/debug map does exist but is extremely complicated and has yet to be "haxed".

Is it the one with the colored awnings?

What map or partial map was I seeing there?

Also, I'm with Knox. Those guys that jump out of windows and off roofs with the Spas really kill me. Literally. They kill me, all the time.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261