13 months after Hvsbob announcement

#21Kn0x_GamesPosted 10/29/2013 2:30:14 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
1Pefrog posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
Now, why the heck is this all you talk about?

stalker

walker

mopper
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
#22dacheatcodePosted 10/29/2013 3:37:54 PM
I find it funny some people of this board believed bob would announce a Conduit 3. Also how people got so excited with future conduit news thinking that Conduit 3 would be announced by the end of 2012.

Conduit 3 was already announced.

By HVSBob

the fact you do not know this is good proof of your ignorance.
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.
#23Toho2Posted 10/29/2013 4:26:25 PM
dacheatcode posted...

By HVSBob

0_o Serious? I didn't see anything about a Conduit 3. No more jokes jokers.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#24HungoverHero777Posted 10/29/2013 4:45:55 PM
This is how pathetic he is, guys. He's been counting the months.
---
"I'd rather die tomorrow as myself, than live forever as someone else." - Blues, DLN: 000
Have a Wii U, getting a PS4.
#25old_man_mossyPosted 10/29/2013 5:03:46 PM
Lol....yes, Bob will announce it.

Out of curiosity did your Mother drink the equivalent of 3rd world antifreeze while you gestated in her guts?

Bob...love him as I do....is a code monkey. He's not revealing squat.

Are you knew? Speaking just for myself I didn't expect him to reveal anything (unlike you) new.

It was TCONs lame shield rehash. Sorry but that's about all Bob could be allowed to leak.

Games....did you hear CoD ghosts 2 borrows heavily from Tron meets the FlintStones? Also I have a magic burrito I want to sell to you alone....it grants wishes if made in a third person context. (No stretch for an alt I'm sure.)

I only trust your genius with it....it can be yours for some dilithium crystals... Get on that pronto! I can only count on you to rescue me from my time stamped ridiculous pre-present loop.

Help me games kenobie.....your my only hope! If you can only escape that Imperial trap of a wet paper bag first, lol.

In other news....I've missed you. These fowl (<--- see what I did there....) mouthed Falcon trolls are way to juvenile and trashy to interact with.

Carry on.
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#26games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:22:06 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
Lol....yes, Bob will announce it.

Out of curiosity did your Mother drink the equivalent of 3rd world antifreeze while you gestated in her guts?

Bob...love him as I do....is a code monkey. He's not revealing squat.

Are you knew? Speaking just for myself I didn't expect him to reveal anything (unlike you) new.

It was TCONs lame shield rehash. Sorry but that's about all Bob could be allowed to leak.

Games....did you hear CoD ghosts 2 borrows heavily from Tron meets the FlintStones? Also I have a magic burrito I want to sell to you alone....it grants wishes if made in a third person context. (No stretch for an alt I'm sure.)

I only trust your genius with it....it can be yours for some dilithium crystals... Get on that pronto! I can only count on you to rescue me from my time stamped ridiculous pre-present loop.

Help me games kenobie.....your my only hope! If you can only escape that Imperial trap of a wet paper bag first, lol.

In other news....I've missed you. These fowl (<--- see what I did there....) mouthed Falcon trolls are way to juvenile and trashy to interact with.

Carry on.

Yes keep on thinking bob will announce a Conduit 3. Meanwhile it has been 2 and a half years since Conduit 2 came out, if there was going to be a Conduit 3 it would have been announced by now.
#27games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:25:49 PM
Toho2 posted...
dacheatcode posted...

By HVSBob

0_o Serious? I didn't see anything about a Conduit 3. No more jokes jokers.

No Conduit 3 has not been announced. He just hopes so much that a Conduit 3 will come out that he fools himself into thinking that Conduit 3 was announced.
#28games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:28:06 PM
dacheatcode posted...
I find it funny some people of this board believed bob would announce a Conduit 3. Also how people got so excited with future conduit news thinking that Conduit 3 would be announced by the end of 2012.

By HVSBob

You wish Conduit 3 was announced but it has not been announced. There was only fake screen shots and a fan made box art for the game. You are most likely thinking Conduit 3 was announced because of the screen shots and the box art.
#29games1256(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:29:01 PM
HungoverHero777 posted...
This is how pathetic he is, guys. He's been counting the months.

More like I added a year plus one month.
#30dacheatcodePosted 10/29/2013 5:45:49 PM
There was only fake screen shots and a fan made box art for the game. You are most likely thinking Conduit 3 was announced because of the screen shots and the box art.

Bob posted that C3 was happening a couple months ago dude.

you're late
---
*Facts all come with points of view,
Facts don't do what I want them to.