13 months after Hvsbob announcement

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 13 months after Hvsbob announcement
2 years ago#41
HVSTony posted...
Hi its me. Happy Halloween!

How are you doing good sir? :) The Conduit Franchise still has a massive fan-base.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
2 years ago#42
Hi Tony... yeah, I'm still here :/
---
If you believe in Jesus Christ, have accepted Him as your Lord and Savior, and are 100% proud of it, put this in your sig.
2 years ago#43
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOwvE40hsjc

This is what im working on right now.
2 years ago#44
HVSTony posted...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sOwvE40hsjc

This is what im working on right now.

I have quite a bit of respect for the Blue Sky Studio. c: Not so much for Dreamworks, though. :P
---
I wish I were a bird.
2 years ago#45
Toho2 posted...
HVSTony posted...

How are you doing good sir? :) The Conduit Franchise still has a massive fan-base.

Wow. The level of sheer bulls*** in this post is small but potent. There's only about one or two BTGB matches going on at any given time. With games like GTAV, KZSF, BF4, Ghosts, etc. on the way, this turd will likely grow white and faded in the winter torrent of games people actually care about. This game has been in decline for a long time and I'll be glad when it finally has its eternal peace.

+2800 scrub points

Current scrub points: 18900
2 years ago#46
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...
The Conduit Franchise still has a massive fan-base.

Wow.

Well, fan-base. You can find a good bit of fellows who are fans of the game. Active players however may be dwindling.
---
I wish I were a bird.
2 years ago#47
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...
HVSTony posted...

Wow. The level of sheer bulls*** in this post is small but potent. There's only about one or two BTGB matches going on at any given time. With games like GTAV, KZSF, BF4, Ghosts, etc. on the way, this turd will likely grow white and faded in the winter torrent of games people actually care about. This game has been in decline for a long time and I'll be glad when it finally has its eternal peace.

+2800 scrub points

And instead you have people like dani that make the game worse than it is.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
2 years ago#48
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...
HVSTony posted...

+2800 scrub points

Still nawt as much as the lvl of sheer bulls*** in your face.
2 years ago#49
Magnum-Man posted...
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...
HVSTony posted...

+2800 scrub points

Getting that popcorn.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
2 years ago#50
Magnum-Man posted...

Woah. Since when did Rhoadie and Falcon hate each other? I could understand me arguing with them (either one), but I didn't know there was contention here?
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 13 months after Hvsbob announcement

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived