The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Ventus is capable of getting kills in Conduit 2 multiplayer without the SMAW

#1_SignalPosted 10/28/2013 10:04:22 AM
Good Conduit 2 multiplayer matches last night Nightfire and Ventus.

Conduit 2 Free For All has always been my favorite, even though I prefer Conduit 2 HC rules to Conduit 2 GB rules.

I'm glad you could join my Conduit 2 private online matches last night Ventus, and well done will your various Conduit 2 weapons. I think my favorite Conduit 2 kill of yours was when you got both Nightfire and I on the rooftop (a location in the Streets Prime map in Conduit 2) with a frag grenade. I thought I was gonna sneak up behind him and score a backstab (a type of kill in Conduit 2 multiplayer), but before I could, I was blowed-up. Hahaha.

Also, I was impressed with how you handled playing Conduit 2 at 150% speed. I was trying to get ready for a Conduit 2 match with Brennan and those guys, so I needed to amp up the speed some.

Nightfire... It goes without saying that I'm tired of you killing me with every darn weapon in Conduit 2, but I guess it's a good kind of tired, LOL.

I'm really looking forward to more great Conduit 2 online matches with both of you Conduit 2 players!
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#2hc-valkiriaPosted 10/28/2013 11:54:25 AM
Lol yea. He gets me a few times especially in tight places with improved melee amd usp combo
#3xXAISPXxPosted 10/28/2013 12:56:51 PM(edited)
I don't care if Ventus uses the SMAW or not. He's great to play with and isn't an annoying SMAW user.

I've heard he uses the SPAS.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 10/28/2013 1:29:53 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
I don't care if Ventus uses the SMAW or not. He's great to play with and isn't an annoying SMAW user.

I've heard he uses the SPAS.

Lol once in a blue moon...I've been playing back when mike and I were mastering our weapons still.....out of all the times I faced ventus, he used it only twice at most
#5Ventus2aPosted 10/28/2013 9:19:38 PM
_Signal posted...
Good Conduit 2 multiplayer matches last night Nightfire and Ventus.

Conduit 2 Free For All has always been my favorite, even though I prefer Conduit 2 HC rules to Conduit 2 GB rules.

I'm glad you could join my Conduit 2 private online matches last night Ventus, and well done will your various Conduit 2 weapons. I think my favorite Conduit 2 kill of yours was when you got both Nightfire and I on the rooftop (a location in the Streets Prime map in Conduit 2) with a frag grenade. I thought I was gonna sneak up behind him and score a backstab (a type of kill in Conduit 2 multiplayer), but before I could, I was blowed-up. Hahaha.

Also, I was impressed with how you handled playing Conduit 2 at 150% speed. I was trying to get ready for a Conduit 2 match with Brennan and those guys, so I needed to amp up the speed some.

Nightfire... It goes without saying that I'm tired of you killing me with every darn weapon in Conduit 2, but I guess it's a good kind of tired, LOL.

I'm really looking forward to more great Conduit 2 online matches with both of you Conduit 2 players!

Shhhh, don't let anyone know I can use other weapons. ;-).

Fun games with you and Nitefire as always. I thought my timing was way off until I realized everyone was moving faster than normal.

The grenade kill was funny, thought I was going to get a single kill and then the screen flashed double. I also liked the kill at the very last second to tie you on one game. I fired before you even came into view and you ran right into it as the game ended.

As always fun and I learned a lot with the SPAS, especially against you two PR fanatics. Had to pull the SMAW back out when Nitefire used the Carby loadout.
---
Ventus. Conduit FC 4899-6416-2462