/.- The Struggle Is Real

#11drophyghostPosted 10/29/2013 4:56:25 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

Oh! So you are Isabel! My cousin (Wasabee) played with you and said that you did VERY good!! I hope to play with you soon ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#12WasabeePosted 10/29/2013 5:00:53 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

:O Yessss!!! Awesome! Isabel! Welcome :) You played with me this past weekend, you know how to "party" (using Venonat's terms here) I had fun with TPC mines :) You use the TPC very well, hope to see you around more often!
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"G3 is a really bad clan" - Toho
#13ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:05:37 PM
drophyghost posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Oh! So you are Isabel! My cousin (Wasabee) played with you and said that you did VERY good!! I hope to play with you soon ^ ^

Well, I'm sure you're both very good too c: Let me know when you'll be on and maybe we can get into the same game.
#14ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:09:40 PM
Wasabee posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

:O Yessss!!! Awesome! Isabel! Welcome :) You played with me this past weekend, you know how to "party" (using Venonat's terms here) I had fun with TPC mines :) You use the TPC very well, hope to see you around more often!

Oh gosh, I didn't even check your cousins name until I finished replying haha, I run when I see him. Lmao, I love using the TPC, but I run when other people on my team have them because they attach then to me and send me on suicide missions. /.-
#15SoIdierw_AMpkU5Posted 10/29/2013 5:35:14 PM
Welcome back
---
http://www.youtube.com/user/SoldierwithAMpkU5
http://i.imgur.com/VR5Vg9X.jpg
#16ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 5:38:01 PM
SoIdierw_AMpkU5 posted...
Welcome back

Thank you c:
#17old_man_mossyPosted 10/29/2013 6:15:03 PM
This once was a place of rainbows and sunshine...now my own friends don't even speak to each other.

It is what it is....a slightly less offensive reflection of most of the Internet.

Garbage.

I use to come to this place because it was a refuge. Now I come here to touch base with friends among the refuse.

Refuge maid refuse....it took very little time to change.

Signal is correct, this place was what we made it and is what we allowed it to become.

I give very little faqs anymore....the faqs I give can be counted among the older guard...old friends....

Not what it is now...with all the new drama and crying and fighting.

Our standards just dropped is all, deal with the apathy and chaos. When combined they make for much destruction. This place is pitiful compared to its glory days...but we can only blame ourselves, lol.

*goes back to finding friends among the refuse*
---
A big part of me tries very hard to behave. A small part of me laughs at the effort and behaves like an ass, anyway.
#18night42marePosted 10/29/2013 6:24:50 PM
old_man_mossy posted...
This once was a place of rainbows and sunshine...now my own friends don't even speak to each other.

It is what it is....a slightly less offensive reflection of most of the Internet.

Garbage.

I use to come to this place because it was a refuge. Now I come here to touch base with friends among the refuse.

Refuge maid refuse....it took very little time to change.

Signal is correct, this place was what we made it and is what we allowed it to become.

I give very little faqs anymore....the faqs I
give can be counted among the older guard...old friends....

Not what it is now...with all the new drama
and crying and fighting.

Our standards just dropped is all, deal with the apathy and chaos. When combined they make for much destruction. This place is pitiful compared to its glory days...but we can only blame ourselves, lol.

*goes back to finding friends among the refuse*

:,) true poetry.
~nightmare
---
In c2 im (G3)Spear
In minecraft im nightmonkey
#19nightfire0013Posted 10/29/2013 8:56:59 PM
Hmm.

So, Isabel = ThugKitten = Thuglife's kitten.

I see.
---
A dangerous foe, if a somewhat disinterested ally.
#20ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 9:00:10 PM
nightfire0013 posted...
Hmm.

So, Isabel = ThugKitten = Thuglife's kitten.

I see.

I'm so confused ;~; But I play this game called Original Gangstaz cx and this dude named T h u g life calls me that /.-
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls