/.- The Struggle Is Real

#41night42marePosted 10/31/2013 8:55:25 PM
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I just won a stare down with screamer the clown after 20 minutes!!! Go me!!! He almost stalked me home... 0.o still... Go me. \(*.*)/ he was 1 block away standing in the street lamp light when I looked back and was almost home. I then proceded to walk towards "it" cracking my knuckels and smiling. He shook his head and left. Before he was sittin in a chair watching me and me watching it for bout 10 min. Was Jeff the killer and was walking around stalking and scaring kids. Don't trick or treat no more. Was fun. (I was jeffy <3)
~nightmare (eyeless Jack, Jeff the killer, sephoroth or Vincent valentine. You choose.)
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#42xXAISPXxPosted 11/1/2013 12:43:17 PM
B05S_Brennan posted...
_Signal posted...
It doesn't mean it has to be this way though.

inb4hawkewithyoutubelink

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZcpGIVbPYrI

Should've watched your back.
---
SOTD: "Kidding...only partially though. I mean loose as in like surfer girls. Hang loose? No? Don't mod me D:" - Rhoads
#43Mey_girlPosted 11/1/2013 12:45:42 PM
night42mare posted...
HAPPY HOLLOWEEN!!!!!!!!!!!! I just won a stare down with screamer the clown after 20 minutes!!! Go me!!! He almost stalked me home... 0.o still... Go me. \(*.*)/ he was 1 block away standing in the street lamp light when I looked back and was almost home. I then proceded to walk towards "it" cracking my knuckels and smiling. He shook his head and left. Before he was sittin in a chair watching me and me watching it for bout 10 min. Was Jeff the killer and was walking around stalking and scaring kids. Don't trick or treat no more. Was fun. (I was jeffy <3)
~nightmare (eyeless Jack, Jeff the killer, sephoroth or Vincent valentine. You choose.)

Feliz día de los Muertos n_n
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#44night42marePosted 11/1/2013 3:50:55 PM
Mey_girl posted...
night42mare posted...

what???

Feliz día de los Muertos n_n

---
#45ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 11/2/2013 9:25:30 PM
ThugKitten posted...
ThePhaseRifleTV posted...
ThugKitten posted...
Make love, not Warcraft.

Lmfao the achievement for hugging the opposite faction while they're dead, but before they release to the graveyard.

Haha!! ^.^

I'm too much of a WoW nerd c;

It's otay!! Nerds are cute!!
---
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
Follow Me On Instagram!! - http://instagram.com/champcutekidd
#46ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:58:20 PM
ThugKitten posted...
ThugKitten posted...
Make love, not Warcraft.

Lmfao the achievement for hugging the opposite faction while they're dead, but before they release to the graveyard.

Haha!! ^.^

D'aw ^~^ Okie
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#47night42marePosted 11/3/2013 12:03:14 AM
ThugKitten posted...
ThugKitten posted...
Make love, not Warcraft.

Haha!! ^.^

yes... Yes they are, herpiderpipottomonstropasocantamination
......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare
---
#48ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:07:21 AM
night42mare posted...

......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare

I can't read it ;c I must not be a nerd
---
#49night42marePosted 11/3/2013 12:17:34 AM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

~nightmare

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare
---
#50ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:21:10 AM
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

~nightmare

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare

Okie, I am a nerd o-o I'm a Nerd! Cx
---