User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#51
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

yes... Yes they are, herpiderpipottomonstropasocantamination
......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare

I can't read it ;c I must not be a nerd

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare

Okie, I am a nerd o-o I'm a Nerd! Cx

*Japanese voice* gooooooood... Your training has been complete. I am proud Thug-San
~nightmare
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#52
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

lol ohhh... your the Isabell person I played with at Serenity with Jingle*Bells (Mr*Ford, Kas Kim)
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)

User Info: ThugKitten

ThugKitten
3 years ago#53
G3_Razor posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

lol ohhh... your the Isabell person I played with at Serenity with Jingle*Bells (Mr*Ford, Kas Kim)

Sadly.. Yes xc Sorry for failing so bad if I was on your team
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls

User Info: ThugKitten

ThugKitten
3 years ago#54
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

yes... Yes they are, herpiderpipottomonstropasocantamination
......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare

I can't read it ;c I must not be a nerd

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare

Okie, I am a nerd o-o I'm a Nerd! Cx

*Japanese voice* gooooooood... Your training has been complete. I am proud Thug-San
~nightmare

Lol, Thanks
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. /.- The Struggle Is Real

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived