/.- The Struggle Is Real

#51night42marePosted 11/2/2013 11:25:35 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

yes... Yes they are, herpiderpipottomonstropasocantamination
......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare

I can't read it ;c I must not be a nerd

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare

Okie, I am a nerd o-o I'm a Nerd! Cx

*Japanese voice* gooooooood... Your training has been complete. I am proud Thug-San
~nightmare
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#52G3_RazorPosted 11/2/2013 11:28:12 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

lol ohhh... your the Isabell person I played with at Serenity with Jingle*Bells (Mr*Ford, Kas Kim)
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#53ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:37:44 PM
G3_Razor posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
I think the only thing suspicious is that you're smelling something suspicious.. >~>

Yay someone new that's fun!!! We shall get along just fine... Mwahahahaha!!! I'm nightmare. Ign is night42mare. My big bro is (g3)Spear. If u see ~nightmare at the bottom it's from me. If not then it's spear. I used to play WOW to. Was a dk blood elf lol. Hope to see u in game!!! \*o*/ wooo hooo!!!!!
~nightmare

Oh My Lawd ~(^o^)~ You're a fellow WoW play c;< Oh Yus, we shall be great friends indeed. My name is Isabel on C2 cx But whatevs, pay me no attention, after so long, I seem to have forgotten how to play.. Whoops ~Le shrug~

lol ohhh... your the Isabell person I played with at Serenity with Jingle*Bells (Mr*Ford, Kas Kim)

Sadly.. Yes xc Sorry for failing so bad if I was on your team
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#54ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/2/2013 11:38:40 PM
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

yes... Yes they are, herpiderpipottomonstropasocantamination
......... Don't ask, I'm realy bored... But it does say something. Read it slooooooowly. I AM EYELESS JACK!!!!!!!! <3 I'm insane
~nightmare

I can't read it ;c I must not be a nerd

DON'T EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF!!! YOU ARE VERY MUCH A NERD!!! Truth be told I can barely read it. Ahem... Herp Iderpi potto monstropaso cantamination. There
~nightmare

Okie, I am a nerd o-o I'm a Nerd! Cx

*Japanese voice* gooooooood... Your training has been complete. I am proud Thug-San
~nightmare

Lol, Thanks
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls