A game with hackers -.-

#1ThugKittenPosted 10/29/2013 6:15:05 PM
What is with these hackers? Do they just naturally suck at video games that they need to hack? ;o I am in a game, and the other team literally consists of two hackers. Please, gtfo /.- I'm trying to eat my taco.
#2night42marePosted 10/29/2013 7:22:07 PM
ThugKitten posted...
What is with these hackers? Do they just naturally suck at video games that they need to hack? ;o I am in a game, and the other team literally consists of two hackers. Please, gtfo /.- I'm trying to eat my taco.

Your growing up so fast :,) *dabs eyes with hankercheif* but ya there's hackers. Not as much as in the beggining of the year but still hackers. YOU HAVE TOCOOOOOOS?!?!?!
~nightmare
---
In c2 im (G3)Spear
In minecraft im nightmonkey
#3ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:30:22 PM
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

Your growing up so fast :,) *dabs eyes with hankercheif* but ya there's hackers. Not as much as in the beggining of the year but still hackers. YOU HAVE TOCOOOOOOS?!?!?!
~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c: And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle*
#4zPsychPosted 10/29/2013 7:37:09 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c: And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---

What language is that....
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#5night42marePosted 10/29/2013 7:38:55 PM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c:
And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z
Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---

flyin through walls? Most likely lag. THEN AGIAN THEY COULD HAVE DRUGGED YOUR TACOS!!!! DARN YOU!!! DARN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!! But unless they were speed shot spasin or ultra invisible backstabbin then no. Just lag. Looooooooove!!!!!!!! <3
~nightmare
---
In c2 im (G3)Spear
#6ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:44:19 PM
zPsych posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

---

It's the cool kid language.. I thought you knew it.
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#7night42marePosted 10/29/2013 7:44:35 PM
zPsych posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they
drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c: And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a
big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---

you must be a peep like us, to understand da peepz language mon. Feel the love!!! Free hugzzzzz!!!!! \(*o*)/
~nightmare
---
In c2 im (G3)Spear
#8ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:46:40 PM
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c:
And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z
Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---

flyin through walls? Most likely lag. THEN AGIAN THEY COULD HAVE DRUGGED YOUR TACOS!!!! DARN YOU!!! DARN YOU ALL TO HELL!!!!! But unless they were speed shot spasin or ultra invisible backstabbin then no. Just lag. Looooooooove!!!!!!!! <3
~nightmare

O-o Man, lag is hella crazy making people look like they are flying -.- But I was standing earlier, backstabbing people because she wouldn't shoot me.
---
#9ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 10/29/2013 7:49:17 PM
night42mare posted...
zPsych posted...
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...

~nightmare

Yus c; I have tacos, and they are yummy! I was eating some and oml these hackers were flying in and out of walls, I thought they
drugged my tacos! >;c Bad taco makers! c: And duh I am growing up fast, cause I'm a
big kid now! c:< ~Noms on Tacos~ \(~o~)z Hackers only kill me because they have tough love c; <3
---

you must be a peep like us, to understand da peepz language mon. Feel the love!!! Free hugzzzzz!!!!! \(*o*)/
~nightmare

Free hugz?! Oh my glob, I think I might want one of dem free hugz c; Mhm yep, butter my biscuits and call me bob o~o
---
#10night42marePosted 10/29/2013 8:08:14 PM
Bob............ Your biscuits have been buttered now c'mere you! *hugs ThugKitten dramaicaly* yay \(**)/ twas an amazing hug was it not?
~nightmare
---
In c2 im (G3)Spear