31-0 Match On Whiteout With Phase Rifle And Pistol

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 31-0 Match On Whiteout With Phase Rifle And Pistol

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#21
The21stgun posted...
Thats called getting towards AISP level of sniping :)

I would really like to have the top snipers in this game (You, AISP and Venonat) to duke it out in 1 long 25 minute match with phase rifles :D

I used to be great with it- but after about 3 weeks of not playing, I will probably loose- but I can always regain my skill!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. 3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: The_Mad_Kitten

The_Mad_Kitten
3 years ago#22
The_Mad_Kitten posted...
The21stgun posted...
Thats called getting towards AISP level of sniping :)

I would really like to have the top snipers in this game (You, AISP and Venonat) to duke it out in 1 long 25 minute match with phase rifles :D

I used to be great with it- but after about 3 weeks of not playing, I will probably loose- but I can always regain my skill!

LeTha1 is definitely on there too, I actually might not be out of practice- I just have to pick up a controller and play the game!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. 3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.

User Info: JVC-Airtime

JVC-Airtime
3 years ago#23
All sim going to say I got was 41
A day without sunshine is like, night.

User Info: JVC-Airtime

JVC-Airtime
3 years ago#24
Correction

All is I'm going to say is 41
A day without sunshine is like, night.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. 31-0 Match On Whiteout With Phase Rifle And Pistol

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived