night42mare posted...
LeThA169 posted...
Who are you talking to.

*smiles like knows something* think...

Youre an idiot.

*or so YOU think, for you are only one and do not speak for the many*

i speak for those who are blind.
Including you.

You are the one who is blind, read closely, to me you may be an annoying jerk but you still play, therefore it cannot be helped. I am still scratching my head wondering why if your so smart and clever why you posted here in the first place.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#12LeThA169Posted 11/3/2013 12:33:48 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#13LigersRulePosted 11/3/2013 12:34:24 PM
I feel like this topic is directed at me. In which case, man up and say it, you 9 year old.

TheOmegaShen posted...
Seeing as how I'm in the group of people who don't play anymore, I feel the need to reply.

Do I have to absolutely LOVE this game to be accepted here? No, but I'm sure that some people roll their eyes at the sight of my posts. I continue to come here because there are still some users posting here who I really like. Do I hate Conduit 2? No, but I do find it to be a pretty mediocre experience with a lot of glaring issues.

How about you learn to accept that not everyone will love your favorite video game

This is basically how I would respond. I have just as much right as anybody else to be here. More than some (AKA: Anyone under 13, who are not allowed by law).
---
*Insert 25 wit here*
#14LeThA169Posted 11/3/2013 12:36:29 PM
LigersRule posted...
I feel like this topic is directed at me. In which case, man up and say it, you 9 year old.

TheOmegaShen posted...
Seeing as how I'm in the group of people who don't play anymore, I feel the need to reply.

Do I have to absolutely LOVE this game to be accepted here? No, but I'm sure that some people roll their eyes at the sight of my posts. I continue to come here because there are still some users posting here who I really like. Do I hate Conduit 2? No, but I do find it to be a pretty mediocre experience with a lot of glaring issues.

How about you learn to accept that not everyone will love your favorite video game

This is basically how I would respond. I have just as much right as anybody else to be here. More than some (AKA: Anyone under 13, who are not allowed by law).

Thats why i asked who.
I guess it was you, i'd like for you to stay though.
---
LOOK AT ME ENEMY OPEN YOUR EYES.
#15night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 12:56:21 PM
LigersRule posted...

TheOmegaShen posted...

How about you learn to accept that not
everyone will love your favorite video game

I'm 19 smart one, I'm just tired of a-holes.
"smaw users are noobs"
"idiot"
this s*** that people say. I'm thinkin of many people who would agree with this.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#16ThugKittenPosted 11/3/2013 1:37:02 PM
Must this really be an issue? If they say rude things, simply ignore it, you can't get rid of everybody who says something you may not like. You'll just have to deal with it, that's life. The board is not that big of an issue, as long as you can still play C2 then you should just be happy.
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#17night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 1:40:55 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#18ThugKittenPosted 11/3/2013 1:45:02 PM
night42mare posted...
ThugKitten posted...
Must this really be an issue? If they say rude things, simply ignore it, you can't get rid of everybody who says something you may not like. You'll just have to deal with it, that's life. The board is not that big of an issue, as long as you can still play C2 then you should just be happy.

When my bro gets back on i'll ask him to close the topic.
~nightmare

Thank you, and please inform him that bringing up such topics will only bring more problems. We're all here to talk about the game, and we're entitled to our opinions, but without bashing on others.
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#19ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 11/3/2013 2:20:07 PM
TheOmegaShen posted...

*doesn't like game. Says that there's people he likes on board, but just comes to post s*** on it*
---
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
Follow Me On Instagram!! - http://instagram.com/champcutekidd
#20__CSNPosted 11/3/2013 2:37:10 PM
There was once a time when there were actually good players, clans, and topics on this board. True story.