X43EVA do you have a gamefaqs?

#1zPsychPosted 11/3/2013 5:19:12 PM
Does he get on gamefaqs?
I had a fun match with him tonight and I actuallly told him to come to gamefaqs (by wall typing) lol and I hope he sees this and pm's me >:0
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#2WasabeePosted 11/3/2013 5:40:08 PM
zPsych posted...
Does he get on gamefaqs?
I had a fun match with him tonight and I actuallly told him to come to gamefaqs (by wall typing) lol and I hope he sees this and pm's me >:0

how did you type "gameFAQs" on the wall?? my bullets get erased over time, what weapon did you use for this??
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"G3 is a really bad clan" - Toho
#3zPsych(Topic Creator)Posted 11/3/2013 5:47:37 PM
Wasabee posted...
zPsych posted...
Does he get on gamefaqs?

how did you type "gameFAQs" on the wall?? my bullets get erased over time, what weapon did you use for this??

very carefully......jk, he had a mic and i just did one letter at a time. i jumped if he was correct and shook my head if he was wrong.

example:
*shoots a G*
X43EVA: 6? is that a six
*shakes head*
X43EVA: oh...uhm...G?
*jumps*
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#4WasabeePosted 11/3/2013 5:58:06 PM
lol, nice system you got there! :P
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#5ThugKittenPosted 11/3/2013 6:10:33 PM
zPsych posted...
Wasabee posted...
zPsych posted...
Does he get on gamefaqs?

very carefully......jk, he had a mic and i just did one letter at a time. i jumped if he was correct and shook my head if he was wrong.

example:
*shoots a G*
X43EVA: 6? is that a six
*shakes head*
X43EVA: oh...uhm...G?
*jumps*

Awh haha I always thought wall typing was so cute!
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls