Shen's Poll of the Day: Day 57- Worst weapon?

#11CaptainRandom1Posted 11/5/2013 5:55:28 PM
I was one of the original people on this board. I left due to hacking coming back, but before that I used to get 27 kill streaks with the strike rifle.
---
3DS FC 4253-3597-1691
#12xXAISPXxPosted 11/5/2013 7:40:01 PM
CaptainRandom1 posted...
I was one of the original people on this board. I left due to hacking coming back, but before that I used to get 27 kill streaks with the strike rifle.

Oh, yeah. I remember your username when I looked back at this boards' history.
---
SOTD: ...
#13CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/5/2013 8:20:15 PM
CaptainRandom1 posted...

Ok cool, glad you have explained yourself, otherwise I would of thought you were Falcon. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#14JVC-spacePosted 11/6/2013 12:27:28 PM
LeThA169
Posted 11/4/2013 4:20:32 PM
message detail
shreiker, a lot if ppl are gonna vote aegis device but thas because they are noobs with it :p
---
>> I totally agree with you, It's a very good weapon to my mind because you can decides when your opponent can shoot, and also when he can't. So you haven't got to adapt you to your opponent, and therefore you can prepare beforehand, the situation what you'll do :
At the precise moment you turn off the aegis device shield, your foe has a reaction time you haven't, it's a real advantage, you can use to your advantage !

Nota Bene : It works better while crouching.

Why people don't like this people don't like this weapon ?
#They don't know how to use it correctly because they are hasty to get a kill and this weapon is the best for surviving but is far to be the best to get a lot of kill quickly (the best is the SCAR).
By the way, it's the best weapon in 1 vs 1 (deathmatch of course), in the kill/death ratio.