Whats the worst spread you have seen?

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whats the worst spread you have seen?

User Info: ThePrisoner06

ThePrisoner06
3 years ago#1
Have just had a game in Serenity, along with [G3]Razor and Gamewald, and a player called Eagleeye who had a -50 overall score.

Seem to remember seeing a lot of suicides lol.
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptography for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#2
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)
That was my score in a 2 vs 2 match against Valks. I was quite nooby then (and I still suck at this game, but thatīs not the point lol). I kept trying to kill Valks with my SPAS but I couldnīt do it D:

The only kill that I got was thanks to his teammate lol

I think that my IGN back then was ares760 lol
I didnīt knew about lock on, so I was like "OMG WT*??? How does she (lol) aims like that??? That's impossible D:" That was the first time I kind of raged lololol
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: ThePhaseRifleTV

ThePhaseRifleTV
3 years ago#3
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Have just had a game in Serenity, along with [G3]Razor and Gamewald, and a player called Eagleeye who had a -50 overall score.

I was in that game. Got sick of everybody tekeporting all over the ff******* place and I was trying to get my headset to work because it wasn't so that I could talk to gamewald and Andy.W after 3 mins, I got sick of it and left.
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
Follow Me On Instagram!! - http://instagram.com/champcutekidd

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#4
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Oh yeah GGs BTW at Precipice I thought it was a 1v1 me vs. eagleeye so I went perkless then a ton of good people joined. lol. But it was the glitch where you spawn off map at automatically commit suicide, but he didn't bother to leave and rejoin. lol.
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)

User Info: CHAINMAILLEKID

CHAINMAILLEKID
3 years ago#5
drophyghost posted...
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)
That was my score in a 2 vs 2 match against Valks. I was quite nooby then (and I still suck at this game, but thatīs not the point lol). I kept trying to kill Valks with my SPAS but I couldnīt do it D:

I didnīt knew about lock on, so I was like "OMG WT*??? How does she (lol) aims like that??? That's impossible D:" That was the first time I kind of raged lololol

I've gotten worse than that.

probably -26 at my very worst. But that would have been with Discover, vs Symph.

I actually get -19 not infrequently.

Sometimes there's games where, its literally completely out of your hands.
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656

User Info: drophyghost

drophyghost
3 years ago#6
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
drophyghost posted...
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)

I've gotten worse than that.

probably -26 at my very worst. But that would have been with Discover, vs Symph.

I actually get -19 not infrequently.

Sometimes there's games where, its literally completely out of your hands.

irk :s

-26?
Itīs not that bad!
(Specially cuz it was against Symph D:)
In fact... If it was against him... You did good! :O
When I fought with him... Letīs just say that I was QUITE glad to have est and wasabee on my team lol
Otherwise.... :S
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#7
I've seen two guys against me alone get -33 each

User Info: The21stgun

The21stgun
3 years ago#8
Myself :(

0-126

Spread: -126

I did nothing but suicide in that game
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html

User Info: Kn0x_Games

Kn0x_Games
3 years ago#9
I had a bad spread when I fought XG and Fox-(something)... Fox was insanely good, was probably an alt of someone here....

Anyways, even though he had a h*** of a lot of potential he wasted it by using a Smaw.... and he played the good role of being XG4Legends unneeded bodyguard 24/7. ):

I think it was like almost -28
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.

User Info: G3_Razor

G3_Razor
3 years ago#10
Kn0x_Games posted...
I had a bad spread when I fought XG and Fox-(something)... Fox was insanely good, was probably an alt of someone here....

Anyways, even though he had a h*** of a lot of potential he wasted it by using a Smaw.... and he played the good role of being XG4Legends unneeded bodyguard 24/7. ):

I think it was like almost -28

was it: Fox-McCloud?
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Whats the worst spread you have seen?

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived