Whats the worst spread you have seen?

#1ThePrisoner06Posted 11/4/2013 8:59:59 PM
Have just had a game in Serenity, along with [G3]Razor and Gamewald, and a player called Eagleeye who had a -50 overall score.

Seem to remember seeing a lot of suicides lol.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptography for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2drophyghostPosted 11/4/2013 9:17:08 PM
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)
That was my score in a 2 vs 2 match against Valks. I was quite nooby then (and I still suck at this game, but thatīs not the point lol). I kept trying to kill Valks with my SPAS but I couldnīt do it D:

The only kill that I got was thanks to his teammate lol

I think that my IGN back then was ares760 lol
I didnīt knew about lock on, so I was like "OMG WT*??? How does she (lol) aims like that??? That's impossible D:" That was the first time I kind of raged lololol
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#3ThePhaseRifleTVPosted 11/4/2013 9:46:17 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Have just had a game in Serenity, along with [G3]Razor and Gamewald, and a player called Eagleeye who had a -50 overall score.

I was in that game. Got sick of everybody tekeporting all over the ff******* place and I was trying to get my headset to work because it wasn't so that I could talk to gamewald and Andy.W after 3 mins, I got sick of it and left.
---
Weekly Call Of Duty And Conduit 2!!! - http://m.youtube.com/user/PermanentPhantom?feature=guide
Follow Me On Instagram!! - http://instagram.com/champcutekidd
#4G3_RazorPosted 11/4/2013 9:49:11 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

Oh yeah GGs BTW at Precipice I thought it was a 1v1 me vs. eagleeye so I went perkless then a ton of good people joined. lol. But it was the glitch where you spawn off map at automatically commit suicide, but he didn't bother to leave and rejoin. lol.
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#5CHAINMAILLEKIDPosted 11/4/2013 10:25:18 PM
drophyghost posted...
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)
That was my score in a 2 vs 2 match against Valks. I was quite nooby then (and I still suck at this game, but thatīs not the point lol). I kept trying to kill Valks with my SPAS but I couldnīt do it D:

I didnīt knew about lock on, so I was like "OMG WT*??? How does she (lol) aims like that??? That's impossible D:" That was the first time I kind of raged lololol

I've gotten worse than that.

probably -26 at my very worst. But that would have been with Discover, vs Symph.

I actually get -19 not infrequently.

Sometimes there's games where, its literally completely out of your hands.
---
NS_CHAIN 2666-2862-7656
#6drophyghostPosted 11/4/2013 11:02:59 PM
CHAINMAILLEKID posted...
drophyghost posted...
1 - 21
(Spread= -20)

I've gotten worse than that.

probably -26 at my very worst. But that would have been with Discover, vs Symph.

I actually get -19 not infrequently.

Sometimes there's games where, its literally completely out of your hands.

irk :s

-26?
Itīs not that bad!
(Specially cuz it was against Symph D:)
In fact... If it was against him... You did good! :O
When I fought with him... Letīs just say that I was QUITE glad to have est and wasabee on my team lol
Otherwise.... :S
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#7hc-valkiriaPosted 11/4/2013 11:37:39 PM
I've seen two guys against me alone get -33 each
#8The21stgunPosted 11/5/2013 6:04:40 AM
Myself :(

0-126

Spread: -126

I did nothing but suicide in that game
---
Stay Furry Forever!
Xbox GT: XWARXSWITCHX C2 FC (FoxyGrampa) 3053-4662-4517 | Conduit 2 Website: http://conduit2gaming.weebly.com/index.html
#9Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/5/2013 6:13:47 AM
I had a bad spread when I fought XG and Fox-(something)... Fox was insanely good, was probably an alt of someone here....

Anyways, even though he had a h*** of a lot of potential he wasted it by using a Smaw.... and he played the good role of being XG4Legends unneeded bodyguard 24/7. ):

I think it was like almost -28
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
#10G3_RazorPosted 11/5/2013 7:38:17 AM
Kn0x_Games posted...
I had a bad spread when I fought XG and Fox-(something)... Fox was insanely good, was probably an alt of someone here....

Anyways, even though he had a h*** of a lot of potential he wasted it by using a Smaw.... and he played the good role of being XG4Legends unneeded bodyguard 24/7. ):

I think it was like almost -28

was it: Fox-McCloud?
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)