GGs Cmo

• Topic Archived
3 years ago#1
Sorry about the part a Streets where I went pistol for like 6 kills. I forgot to equip Ammo Belt. GGs though I hadn't ever done a 1v1 sniping at serenity, but it was fun.
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
3 years ago#2
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD
FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
3 years ago#3
LolxG3 posted...
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD

I know Cmo is hosting right now. make sure you join =)
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
3 years ago#4
G3_Razor posted...
Sorry about the part a Streets where I went pistol for like 6 kills. I forgot to equip Ammo Belt. GGs though I hadn't ever done a 1v1 sniping at serenity, but it was fun.

Yeah, i was actually mad for a little because you were beating me so badly, but, that was until changed my settings, although you still beat me but I came back for a little, plus, join again, I'm waiting for you both. :D
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
3 years ago#5
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Yeah, i was actually mad for a little because you were beating me so badly, but, that was until changed my settings, although you still beat me but I came back for a little, plus, join again, I'm waiting for you both. :D

K joining. now I have ammo belt. c:
3 years ago#6
LolxG3 posted...
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD

lol it was supposed to be PR only without tuning. >.<
3 years ago#7
I got a 14 kill streak cut off by a supreme victory at Pentagon. lol lolx stop using so many radiations and shotguns and tuning.

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived