GGs Cmo

#1G3_RazorPosted 11/5/2013 7:58:40 AM
Sorry about the part a Streets where I went pistol for like 6 kills. I forgot to equip Ammo Belt. GGs though I hadn't ever done a 1v1 sniping at serenity, but it was fun.
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#2LolxG3Posted 11/5/2013 7:59:56 AM
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD
---
FALCON PUNCH!!!!!
#3G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:01:24 AM
LolxG3 posted...
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD

I know Cmo is hosting right now. make sure you join =)
---
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#4CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/5/2013 8:04:52 AM
G3_Razor posted...
Sorry about the part a Streets where I went pistol for like 6 kills. I forgot to equip Ammo Belt. GGs though I hadn't ever done a 1v1 sniping at serenity, but it was fun.

Yeah, i was actually mad for a little because you were beating me so badly, but, that was until changed my settings, although you still beat me but I came back for a little, plus, join again, I'm waiting for you both. :D
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#5G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:05:51 AM
CmoIsDaNam3 posted...
G3_Razor posted...

Yeah, i was actually mad for a little because you were beating me so badly, but, that was until changed my settings, although you still beat me but I came back for a little, plus, join again, I'm waiting for you both. :D

K joining. now I have ammo belt. c:
---
#6G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:17:41 AM
LolxG3 posted...
Wait me >.<
I wanna play xD

lol it was supposed to be PR only without tuning. >.<
---
#7G3_Razor(Topic Creator)Posted 11/5/2013 8:26:54 AM
I got a 14 kill streak cut off by a supreme victory at Pentagon. lol lolx stop using so many radiations and shotguns and tuning.
---