Hi this game is so cool

• Topic Archived
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi this game is so cool
2 years ago#1
Hi I'm Carl. My friend Andrew got me into this game its so cool. He said you guys were all real helpful nad funny. I'm playing single player right now looking for coordinates so I can practice some on those maps before I play online. Does anyone know where to find them? I already got the precipice one but I need still the others. Thanks.
2 years ago#2
Well, I think the easiest way to practice would be to play spit screen, you can do it single player on invasion, on a few maps o-o
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
2 years ago#3
irk! :D
Welcome btw! ^ ^
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
2 years ago#4
Andrew Klonksly or something like that?
SOTD: ...
2 years ago#5
Yo, whats up! If you need any tips on the game look at my review or ask some people around here. A tip I can give you is get Explosive Focus and Light Armor fist, since people like the stuff that goes boom those two perks will help against them.
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
2 years ago#6
Google all ur campaign questions. Its easier
2 years ago#7
Welcome! we keep getting new people. its awesome Explosive focus and NO SMAW. It's way overpowered and is considered noobish. Also try and stay away from Widowmaker turret w/ specialization... you'll see what I mean soon enough.
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
2 years ago#8
Carl_Kolchak posted...
I already got the precipice one but I need still the others. Thanks.

I know one is in washington, where you find the map to china to defeat Lee.
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
2 years ago#9
xXAISPXx posted...
Andrew Klonksly or something like that?

Yes that is My friend Andrew. He is known here! He has much more skill than me, so I am needing to play more. He scores many killstreak massacres when we play so thank you for the help to practice. I will look in Washington.
2 years ago#10
I am the funny one he was talking about. c:
Welcome the boards though!
Hi, I'm Venonat. Venonat FC: 3182-0595-9973- [BPB]venonat FC:4986-6699-3607 I am proud of my two Phase Rifles, 5P4K3Y and BL1TZ. 3DS FC: 3952 7491 4243- add me.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Hi this game is so cool

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived