Conduit 2's ending

#1Toho2Posted 11/6/2013 4:43:22 PM
I just watched it again, and it honestly makes me hopeful for a Conduit 3. You can really tell the devs put much effort into it. I honestly would settle for a campaign only game (sarcasm) if it was good, like Halo's story. Maybe in a few years HVS will FINALLY release the game.
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#2_SignalPosted 11/7/2013 9:30:33 AM
After finally completing the campaign, I totally agree with you. HVS did put a lot of effort into the game. It's too bad that Sega let them down. We're seeing a lot of the same kind of third party distribution let-down right now with the WiiU I think. I've been to a couple of big stores and can't find a copy of Ghosts, in spite of having two ads for Ghosts on the page I'm writing this on, LOL.

While the idea of Lincoln and Washington emerging from a Conduit wearing spacesuits seemed dumb to me when I first heard about it, it does seem to fit with the humor and tone of the game, and really had me hyped to play more.

Maybe someday.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#3__CSNPosted 11/7/2013 11:33:41 AM
Toho2 posted...
I just watched it again, and it honestly makes me hopeful for a Conduit 3. You can really tell the devs put much effort into it. I honestly would settle for a campaign only game (sarcasm) if it was good, like Halo's story. Maybe in a few years HVS will FINALLY release the game.

lol at Halo having a good story. It's convoluted bulls***. If you want good SP in a shooter, try something like Resistance. Still, SP is really only for casuals to feel good about beating an AI as dumb as they are.

In response to the topic, C3 isn't going to happen and I'm glad. At this point it's clear HVS is hoping C2 will quietly crawl into its grave and be forgotten.
#4_SignalPosted 11/7/2013 12:17:20 PM
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...

lol at Halo having a good story. It's convoluted bulls***. If you want good SP in a shooter, try something like Resistance. Still, SP is really only for casuals to feel good about beating an AI as dumb as they are.

In response to the topic, C3 isn't going to happen and I'm glad. At this point it's clear HVS is hoping C2 will quietly crawl into its grave and be forgotten.

Remember that "thing" I talked to you about?

Well, you're doing it again.
---
We're on top for now!
Conduit2FC(36): 3354-2948-5226, (38): 4814-7986-3261
#5YOLO_NachoPosted 11/7/2013 5:21:21 PM
_Signal posted...
__CSN posted...
Toho2 posted...

Remember that "thing" I talked to you about?

Well, you're doing it again.

oooh big toughie come to mess you up and ruin your day
better stop before he starts being real mean :'(
---
~#1 Poster on the GoldenEye 007 Nintendo Wii GameFAQs Board~
As voted on by the only judge that matters, Debbie
#6LeThA169Posted 11/7/2013 5:30:47 PM
I honestly hope it happens, but i asked one of the devs about the ending.He said it wasnt planned, so yeah /:
they dont even know where the story is going.
---
fire fills my veins as I proclaim my resistance
to the mind-swapping parasites that feed off my existence
#7ThePrisoner06Posted 11/7/2013 6:16:52 PM
There is only one thing about the ending that makes me uncertain.

The total number of Destroyers coming through the Conduit.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptography for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#8Toho2(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 9:09:54 AM
LeThA169 posted...
I honestly hope it happens, but i asked one of the devs about the ending.He said it wasnt planned, so yeah /:
they dont even know where the story is going.

Really, when?
---
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BE7sxfQOiE4
#9Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/8/2013 11:35:41 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of the original poster]
#10Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/8/2013 11:38:42 AM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]