Do you earn credits in private matches?

#1Hedgehog_KnightPosted 11/6/2013 10:38:35 PM
Invasion mode keeps crashing my Wii and the flying enemies keep glitching through the ground and getting stuck under the map. And public matches can be very hit or miss, depending on who's on, and considering there's usually only one lobby of players to choose from.
---
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure
#2Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/7/2013 2:24:48 PM
You cannot get credits in private.

Invasion is glitchy, I run into those types of glitches all the time.

My advice is to find all of the data logs in campaign, as well as anything else you can scan with the ASE in campaign. You get about 2,000-4,000 credits for things you scan that are of value.

It adds up to be quite a lot, plus if you look hard enough you can find weapon blueprints...

I hope this helps.
---
Name is Knox. Don't forget it.
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
#3Hedgehog_Knight(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 4:39:42 PM
Damn, I already have most of the single player credits; I made the mistake of wasting most of them on the Destroyer skin, not knowing how much of a pain it is to earn them otherwise.

And I've been having awful luck with public matches, lately. First I fought a hacker who was rapid-firing black holes (And because everyone was oblivious to the "Report player" button, everyone kept leaving instead, so I had to call it quits for the night), then I had to stop because this one match kept crashing my Wii (Every time I got a kill, too), then I had to kick another hacker, and then a certain someone from GameFAQs was spawn killing me with the PR on Agartha (And since I can't afford the loadout I wanted, there was nothing I could counter with).
---
"Aw, Yeah! This is happenin'!" - Sonic the Hedgehog - Sonic Adventure