B05S vs. G3

#11DerppopotamusPosted 11/7/2013 7:33:31 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
LeThA169 posted...
we all know who's gonna win, why even try.

BIO^ is going to win.

HehHeh :D
---
I wish I were a bird.
#12night42marePosted 11/7/2013 7:33:33 PM
Hey (G3)Spear here and if it's on a weekend during afternoon to early evening pacific time then I can, my bro let's me on for clan war buisness.
~(G3)Spear
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#131PefrogPosted 11/7/2013 8:05:58 PM
Wasabee posted...
The bans are Okay, but can we add double everything? (double energy, double ballistics, and double explosives) Also, we might come with another request later on depending on who will be in the war. For now, we can only say est, we will have a Clan practice soon to fill those positions, we will update you guys shortly.

I want to try something new, I want to have like a 1 minutes grace period (where no one can kill each other) just basically for strategic reasons, once that 1 minute is over, the war begins (we would adjust the rules to make the game last 11 mins as the limit instead of 10) What do you think? I still have to talk to my clan about it, but I just thought I could throw it out there :)

As long as we can keep double armor, I'm fine. The 1 minute thing is strange. Are you guys going to set up in certain spots?
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#14WasabeePosted 11/7/2013 8:16:43 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Wasabee posted...
The bans are Okay, but can we add double everything? (double energy, double ballistics, and double explosives) Also, we might come with another request later on depending on who will be in the war. For now, we can only say est, we will have a Clan practice soon to fill those positions, we will update you guys shortly.

I want to try something new, I want to have like a 1 minutes grace period (where no one can kill each other) just basically for strategic reasons, once that 1 minute is over, the war begins (we would adjust the rules to make the game last 11 mins as the limit instead of 10) What do you think? I still have to talk to my clan about it, but I just thought I could throw it out there :)

As long as we can keep double armor, I'm fine. The 1 minute thing is strange. Are you guys going to set up in certain spots?

do you mean using both heavy and light armor or did you mean just heavy armor?
Yes, I know it's very strange, but I wanted to try it out just to gather our positions within our teams and assign roles once in the war if they need to be adjusted for some reason....
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#15B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 8:46:01 PM
LeThA169 posted...
we all know who's gonna win, why even try.

Ever seen the movie "Rocky"?
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#16B05S_Brennan(Topic Creator)Posted 11/7/2013 8:54:10 PM
Wasabee posted...
The bans are Okay, but can we add double everything? (double energy, double ballistics, and double explosives)

Like Dug said, as long as Double Armor is allowed that's fine. If Double Armor was banned, I feel like Phase Spec would have to be too.

That sounds like things could get kinda weird when the 1 minute is up.
---
||C2 FC: 1549-9455-6995||
http://www.youtube.com/user/B05SxBrennan/featured
#17Este751Posted 11/7/2013 9:33:39 PM
Hola, en efecto no hablo ingles. Jefe, porfas luego me dices que tengo que hacer.
---
[G3] is my clan
#18night42marePosted 11/7/2013 10:50:34 PM
Este751 posted...
Hola, en efecto no hablo ingles. Jefe, porfas luego me dices que tengo que hacer.

Hola! No hablo espaņol. :(
~(G3)Spear
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#19drophyghostPosted 11/8/2013 10:05:30 PM
bump!
btw, can we have a connection test please? One match should be enough...
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#20stardust121Posted 11/9/2013 1:22:47 AM
Sweet, another war heheh.

That one minute thing seems a bit odd. How would that work with the cps, setting up mines, etc?
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
3ds: 1676-4660-1282 (Ricky)