Conduit2 Players!

#1ThugKittenPosted 11/8/2013 9:13:34 PM
Hello all, incase you don't know me, I'm Isabel. I don't know any of you, sadly, so I think we should all post something about ourselves here to get to know eachother. :D So of course I'm going to start first by saying I'm 15 and I love video games. The first game I ever played was Legend of Aries and it was an online computer game, this was when I was 7, then switched to World of Warcraft. This is also the first console game I've ever played and loved besides Halo.
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#2zPsychPosted 11/8/2013 9:20:58 PM
In-Game Name: basi
Activities/Interests: school and work
First online game: club penguin
Favorite PC game: team fortress 2
Favorite console: gamecube
Favorite C2 Weapon: Carby or TPC
---
~basi ~[O$C] basi ~
#3GalaskyPosted 11/8/2013 9:47:04 PM(edited)
In game name~ SHADQW, [D-S]*SHADQW
Age~14
Weapon I specialize in (Primary)~ Phase rifle
Weapon I specialize in (Secondary)~ Deatomizer
Pc games currently playing~ NFSW (Need For Speed World) SWTOR (Star wars the Old republic) Left 4 Dead
First game console~Gamecube (And favorite)

Nice to meet you Isabel ^-^
---
Currently playing Conduit2 And Pkmon Y- C2 FC: 0862-7209-1729
[D-S]*SHADQW FC: 4642-5304-9131 and Oblivion. 3ds FC- 5086-1970-7407
#4ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:01:32 PM
zPsych posted...
In-Game Name: basi
Activities/Interests: school and work
First online game: club penguin
Favorite PC game: team fortress 2
Favorite console: gamecube
Favorite C2 Weapon: Carby or TPC

Nice to meet you Basi ^~^ and yes, Club Penguin was quite popular when I was in 5th grade.
---
#5ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/8/2013 10:03:55 PM
Galasky posted...
In game name~ SHADQW, [D-S]*SHADQW
Age~14
Weapon I specialize in (Primary)~ Phase rifle
Weapon I specialize in (Secondary)~ Deatomizer
Pc games currently playing~ NFSW (Need For Speed World) SWTOR (Star wars the Old republic) Left 4 Dead
First game console~Gamecube (And favorite)

Nice to meet you Isabel ^-^

Muahaha I am older ^~^/ And hello c: You're an excellent player, you kill me alot c:
---
#6drophyghostPosted 11/8/2013 10:18:57 PM
Hi!
IGNs: drophyghost and [G3]Draciel
Activities/Interests: school, playing the guitar, writing and making videos ^ ^
Favorite PC game: BTD5 and LoU
Favorite C2 Weapon: Deatomizer (Even if I donīt use it lol). The Aegis device is also quite cool...

I donīt play that much anymore... In fact I think that Iīm done with this game... At least with the online multiplayer (I still have to finish the campaign lol).

Anyways, I would like to team up with you so I guess I could play a little bit more ^ ^...b4 leaving the game (and the board) =(
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#7night42marePosted 11/8/2013 11:06:39 PM
drophyghost posted...
Hi!
Favorite C2 Weapon: Deatomizer (Even if I donīt use it lol). The Aegis device is also quite cool...

I donīt play that much anymore... In fact I think that Iīm done with this game... At least with the online multiplayer (I still have to finish the campaign lol).

Anyways, I would like to team up with you so I guess I could play a little bit more ^ ^...b4 leaving the game (and the board) =(

wha- I- can't- how- aaaaaaaaaa!!! What about (G3)?!?!?!? Wb clan wars!?!?!?
favorite activities: hangin with my girlfriend and bro's, playin c2, working out in gym and at the dojo, learning tang-soo-do, and sharing laughs! :3
fave games: c2, bo2, wow, minecraft
fave weopons: pr, sr, scar, spas, warpy, tpc
fave movies/shows: ff7, fma, black butler, dbz, priest, wherehouse 13, Enders game, the boondock saints
skills: drawing, playin vg, great runner, tang-soo-do, math, social studies.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#8G3_RazorPosted 11/8/2013 11:16:46 PM
drophyghost posted...
Hi!

What Drophy?!!? What about G3 and clan wars??!! You can leave online BUT NOT THE BOARD OR PRIVATE MATCHES! UNDERSTAND?! lol but seriously Drophy you can't leave the board and private matches? favorite weapons: Phase Rifle & USP. favorite games: C2, BO2 even though I don't have it yet (I know I'm behind on the COD games with ghosts and ps4 xbox1 etc.)Hobbies: I want to start editing, piano, ( a long time ago) C2, & I'm kind've fed up with school right now.
---
Shoot for the moon, even if you miss you'll float in the stars.........
where you will float into the dark abyss and the lack of water and oxygen kills you =)
#9hc-valkiriaPosted 11/9/2013 12:20:57 AM
night42mare posted...
drophyghost posted...
Hi!

wha- I- can't- how- aaaaaaaaaa!!! What about (G3)?!?!?!? Wb clan wars!?!?!?
favorite activities: hangin with my girlfriend.

That's cute
#10hc-valkiriaPosted 11/9/2013 12:24:00 AM
Valkiria
Fav games: competitive pokemon battling (until nintendo added a bunch of mega pokemon to make the whole ou metagame unbalanced), C2
Fave activities: smashing ur faces with my spas
That is all.