Conduit2 Players!

#11hc-valkiriaPosted 11/8/2013 11:24:52 PM
ThugKitten posted...
Hello all, incase you don't know me, I'm Isabel. I don't know any of you, sadly, so I think we should all post something about ourselves here to get to know eachother. :D So of course I'm going to start first by saying I'm 15 and I love video games. The first game I ever played was Legend of Aries and it was an online computer game, this was when I was 7, then switched to World of Warcraft. This is also the first console game I've ever played and loved besides Halo.

So youre a girl?
#12Mey_girlPosted 11/9/2013 12:01:56 AM
Hi Isabel! I'm Mey and FLAME:Mey and my favorite game is Shadow man <3
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#13stardust121Posted 11/9/2013 12:08:13 AM
Yeah, you can mega evolve, but no leftovers, choice scarf, etc? Nah, there's balance somewhere in gamefreak's decision.

Ooh, and hey there. I've seen the name a lot,so I was curious as to who you were ingame. I think we played earlier? I could be wrong haha.

And first game? Lego racers. That's where you can have some real fun. That game's like... Ancient now haha. Still, it's a pretty sweet game.
---
Conduit 2: 0862-8647-6484(Ricky)
3ds: 1676-4660-1282 (Ricky)
#14ThugKitten(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 1:18:16 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
ThugKitten posted...
Hello all, incase you don't know me, I'm Isabel. I don't know any of you, sadly, so I think we should all post something about ourselves here to get to know eachother. :D So of course I'm going to start first by saying I'm 15 and I love video games. The first game I ever played was Legend of Aries and it was an online computer game, this was when I was 7, then switched to World of Warcraft. This is also the first console game I've ever played and loved besides Halo.

So youre a girl?

Yes, I'm a girl. o~o
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#15xXAISPXxPosted 11/9/2013 5:40:09 AM
hc-valkiria posted...
ThugKitten posted...

So youre a girl?

Nope.
---
SOTD: "I like licking giraffe ears." -Leon
#16_DarkC2Posted 11/9/2013 6:16:38 AM
IGN: _Dark

Favorite c2 gun: SCAR
Favorite secondary: USP45
Favorite load out combination: SCAR, USP, stealth, metal legs, quickness, improved ballistics
Top 3 Favorite video games: Black Ops 2, Minecraft, and C2
---
The power of the SCAR shall never be underestimated- Nor the Spas 12
#17LeThA169Posted 11/9/2013 6:28:49 AM
i've played isabel quite a lot.
its me LeThA1ThR3a%
(every damn time -_-^)
anyways, i like...:l
huh, nevermind.
---
fire fills my veins as I proclaim my resistance
to the mind-swapping parasites that feed off my existence
#18xXAISPXxPosted 11/9/2013 6:32:57 AM
IGN: AISP
Disadvantages: Lag (also advantage), explosives, bunny hoppers, stealth, lag, SMAW, death, failure to shoot when B button is pressed, and lag.
---
SOTD: "I like licking giraffe ears." -Leon
#19Green_BeretsPosted 11/9/2013 8:59:48 AM
Ah, you know me Thug. I have you on my roster. 1PC Launcher user, correct? Anyways, I am 17 years old, first PC game was AQ, now playing Rush Team and AQW. Newb-Tube god, sniper, and beserker in Conduit 2. Published author and currently having no-life.
---
Green_Berets Conduit 2 code: 0090 1754 8443
Proud author of the short story "Bloody Remains" with the sequel to follow. Got some chips?
#20drophyghostPosted 11/9/2013 9:02:23 AM
Spear
wha- I- can't- how- aaaaaaaaaa!!! What about (G3)?!?!?!? Wb clan wars!?!?!?

Razor
What Drophy?!!? What about G3 and clan wars??!! You can leave online BUT NOT THE BOARD OR PRIVATE MATCHES! UNDERSTAND?! lol but seriously Drophy you can't leave the board and private matches?

Awh! K, as long as you guys (G3 ^ ^) are still here, I wont leave the board ^ ^
As for the game... IŽll just play in clan practices/wars (and in a few other matches with players I still need to play with. For example: Samu5 and Isabel ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P