The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2 sometimes makes me wonder......

• Topic Archived

You have been randomly selected to participate in the Beta Test of our new message list page. We've rolled out this test in order to get additional feedback and error reports from a wider subset of users. We'll only display this notice once, but permanent links to disable the Beta, provide feedback, and get more information will be located at the bottom of each message list.

To disable this test for now, click here. For more information, please read our announcement about this redesign.

1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 sometimes makes me wonder......
2 years ago#1
Lag.......More lag..... Even more lag.....Hackers..... On my god I just blown up again!! Damn smaw!!!!!! The shotgun had some problems today as usual.. Well let's put it simply I shoot with shotgun they don't die... It takes 5 shots to kill them.... Usually I get 31 kills with it but instead I get 2 with spas then get 15 more with usp! Very annoying. That is c2 on a plate.
---
A day without sunshine is like, night.
2 years ago#2
JVC-Airtime posted...
Lag.......More lag..... Even more lag.....Hackers..... On my god I just blown up again!! Damn smaw!!!!!! The shotgun had some problems today as usual.. Well let's put it simply I shoot with shotgun they don't die... It takes 5 shots to kill them.... Usually I get 31 kills with it but instead I get 2 with spas then get 15 more with usp! Very annoying. That is c2 on a plate.

^~^ Rage Quit
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
2 years ago#3
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

^~^ Rage Quit

Go get a person
---
2 years ago#4
Aka life (trying not to be horrible)
---
2 years ago#5
JVC-Airtime posted...

Oh, I'm sorry if you thought I meant it in a rude way, I just think it's cute when people rage. Sorry xc
---
2 years ago#6
JVC-Airtime posted...
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

^~^ Rage Quit

Go get a person

What?
---
SOTD: "#stuckinthestoneagewithmy2D" -Jaye
2 years ago#7
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

Oh, I'm sorry if you thought I meant it in a rude way, I just think it's cute when people rage. Sorry xc

What?
---
SOTD: "#stuckinthestoneagewithmy2D" -Jaye
2 years ago#8
xXAISPXx posted...
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

What?

/.- He was telling me to get a life
---
(message deleted)
2 years ago#10
The_Sad_Mitten posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

fix'd
---
I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added "moment" after akward.
This is akward.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Conduit 2 sometimes makes me wonder......

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

Message List Beta Test is now on. To disable the Beta, just click here, or you can read more about it, report an error, or provide general feedback.
  • Topic Archived