The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Conduit 2 sometimes makes me wonder......

#1JVC-AirtimePosted 11/9/2013 1:55:55 PM
Lag.......More lag..... Even more lag.....Hackers..... On my god I just blown up again!! Damn smaw!!!!!! The shotgun had some problems today as usual.. Well let's put it simply I shoot with shotgun they don't die... It takes 5 shots to kill them.... Usually I get 31 kills with it but instead I get 2 with spas then get 15 more with usp! Very annoying. That is c2 on a plate.
---
A day without sunshine is like, night.
#2ThugKittenPosted 11/9/2013 2:09:14 PM
JVC-Airtime posted...
Lag.......More lag..... Even more lag.....Hackers..... On my god I just blown up again!! Damn smaw!!!!!! The shotgun had some problems today as usual.. Well let's put it simply I shoot with shotgun they don't die... It takes 5 shots to kill them.... Usually I get 31 kills with it but instead I get 2 with spas then get 15 more with usp! Very annoying. That is c2 on a plate.

^~^ Rage Quit
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#3JVC-Airtime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:11:56 PM
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

^~^ Rage Quit

Go get a person
---
#4JVC-Airtime(Topic Creator)Posted 11/9/2013 3:13:15 PM
Aka life (trying not to be horrible)
---
#5ThugKittenPosted 11/9/2013 3:19:03 PM
JVC-Airtime posted...

Oh, I'm sorry if you thought I meant it in a rude way, I just think it's cute when people rage. Sorry xc
---
#6xXAISPXxPosted 11/9/2013 5:31:54 PM
JVC-Airtime posted...
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

^~^ Rage Quit

Go get a person

What?
---
SOTD: "#stuckinthestoneagewithmy2D" -Jaye
#7xXAISPXxPosted 11/9/2013 5:32:25 PM
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

Oh, I'm sorry if you thought I meant it in a rude way, I just think it's cute when people rage. Sorry xc

What?
---
SOTD: "#stuckinthestoneagewithmy2D" -Jaye
#8ThugKittenPosted 11/9/2013 6:01:39 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
ThugKitten posted...
JVC-Airtime posted...

What?

/.- He was telling me to get a life
---
#9The_Mad_KittenPosted 11/9/2013 8:13:54 PM
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]
#10rawrLIKEaB05S__Posted 11/20/2013 2:15:03 PM
The_Sad_Mitten posted...
[This message was deleted at the request of a moderator or administrator]

fix'd
---
I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added "moment" after akward.
This is akward.