Team Kill apology

#11PefrogPosted 11/10/2013 6:59:47 PM
Sorry everyone. I've been trying to persuade everyone that a team kill is when everyone on your team gets a piece of a kill on a player from another team. Well, I accidentally pushed the button on the crash site ship and killed my teammate. Andromeda said 'Team Kill'.

I have had team kills on other maps and I still don't know how that is possible. D:
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#2kastasticPosted 11/10/2013 7:10:48 PM
1Pefrog posted...
Sorry everyone. I've been trying to persuade everyone that a team kill is when everyone on your team gets a piece of a kill on a player from another team. Well, I accidentally pushed the button on the crash site ship and killed my teammate. Andromeda said 'Team Kill'.

I have had team kills on other maps and I still don't know how that is possible. D:

I do that all the time..Sometimes I wait until my team is capturing the speed control point and then press the button.lol

I got three in one try once...
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#3WasabeePosted 11/10/2013 7:14:47 PM
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...

I do that all the time..Sometimes I wait until my team is capturing the speed control point and then press the button.lol

:O did you get a Triple Kill as well?? LOL
---
Conduit 2 FC: 5072-5409-4120
"Heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelloooo people" - Rage #VoteEvanz
#4kastasticPosted 11/10/2013 7:31:18 PM
Wasabee posted...
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...

:O did you get a Triple Kill as well?? LOL

I did get the tripple kill medal, but I only heard the "Team Kill".
I laughed so hard when it hapened.....My team was spawn killing anyhow, they deserved it.lol
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#5Kn0x_GamesPosted 11/11/2013 6:17:25 AM
kastastic posted...
1Pefrog posted...

On crash Site:
I got 13 once, but not all at once.... when people grab the ASE on my team they are so slow... and for some reason they felt there was no other path to take then through the path behind the crashed ship. :/

I could not resist....
---
Name is EquiKnox. Balance and equilibrium shall rule out all....
3955-9678-7706 -- My FC.
#6night42marePosted 11/11/2013 10:29:59 AM
I thought that for awhile to until I killed my teamate usin the crash site button. I also got one usin the tpc, shot him in the back of the head and I got a kill, even though no enemies were near and it didn't say *team kill but I still got one o.0
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/