Gg's Isabel Val and others!

#1night42marePosted 11/11/2013 11:21:01 AM
Gg's yestarday guys! Lol couldn't counter val's spas sooooooo..... *grabs phase rifle. Noscope powa!!!
P.s. Jingle wearnt u the one using the rapid deatimizer and shrieker? If so that was awsome! Saw the vid for it so I thought it was you.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#2ThugKittenPosted 11/11/2013 11:30:40 AM
night42mare posted...
Gg's yestarday guys! Lol couldn't counter val's spas sooooooo..... *grabs phase rifle. Noscope powa!!!
P.s. Jingle wearnt u the one using the rapid deatimizer and shrieker? If so that was awsome! Saw the vid for it so I thought it was you.

Lmfao I turned a corner and didn't realize it was you, so I shot you, and you killed me. xc
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
#3night42mare(Topic Creator)Posted 11/11/2013 11:35:42 AM
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

Lmfao I turned a corner and didn't realize it was you, so I shot you, and you killed me. xc

Lol I felt realy bad after that :'( but it was funny! I was trying to figure out why you were shooting at me, then was about to die so I started shooting. Roflmao!!!
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#4hc-valkiriaPosted 11/11/2013 1:17:15 PM
Lol yea y'all got spazzed
#5ThugKittenPosted 11/11/2013 1:36:39 PM
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol yea y'all got spazzed

Lmfao recently I've been playing in some really good games. I killed 3 ppl at the same time because I turned the corner and they were all just jumping c; Used my TPC on them. Was luis and Mey I believe, don't know who the third was.
---
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls