Gg's Isabel Val and others!

• Topic Archived
You're browsing the GameFAQs Message Boards as a guest. Sign Up for free (or Log In if you already have an account) to be able to post messages, change how messages are displayed, and view media in posts.
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gg's Isabel Val and others!

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#1
Gg's yestarday guys! Lol couldn't counter val's spas sooooooo..... *grabs phase rifle. Noscope powa!!!
P.s. Jingle wearnt u the one using the rapid deatimizer and shrieker? If so that was awsome! Saw the vid for it so I thought it was you.
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/

User Info: ThugKitten

ThugKitten
3 years ago#2
night42mare posted...
Gg's yestarday guys! Lol couldn't counter val's spas sooooooo..... *grabs phase rifle. Noscope powa!!!
P.s. Jingle wearnt u the one using the rapid deatimizer and shrieker? If so that was awsome! Saw the vid for it so I thought it was you.

Lmfao I turned a corner and didn't realize it was you, so I shot you, and you killed me. xc
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls

User Info: night42mare

night42mare
3 years ago#3
ThugKitten posted...
night42mare posted...

Lmfao I turned a corner and didn't realize it was you, so I shot you, and you killed me. xc

Lol I felt realy bad after that :'( but it was funny! I was trying to figure out why you were shooting at me, then was about to die so I started shooting. Roflmao!!!
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/

User Info: hc-valkiria

hc-valkiria
3 years ago#4
Lol yea y'all got spazzed

User Info: ThugKitten

ThugKitten
3 years ago#5
hc-valkiria posted...
Lol yea y'all got spazzed

Lmfao recently I've been playing in some really good games. I killed 3 ppl at the same time because I turned the corner and they were all just jumping c; Used my TPC on them. Was luis and Mey I believe, don't know who the third was.
~(^o^)~ *Wiggle Wiggle* ~(^o^)~ "Don't drop that Durka Durk"
\(._.\) To The Windows (/._.)/ To The Walls
  1. Boards
  2. Conduit 2
  3. Gg's Isabel Val and others!

Report Message

Terms of Use Violations:

Etiquette Issues:

Notes (optional; required for "Other"):
Add user to Ignore List after reporting

Topic Sticky

You are not allowed to request a sticky.

• Topic Archived