I can't play this game anymore

#21xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 6:56:33 AM
TheOmegaShen posted...
You finally saw the light? XD

I'm close to seeing it.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#22B05S_P4GPosted 11/16/2013 12:04:18 PM
Play infrequently, and quit the game before you get mad.
---
B05S^P4G: 3011-0210-9706
#23JVC-Airtime2Posted 11/16/2013 12:27:43 PM
__CSN posted...
It's because they're fanboys and will play awful games without question.

And don't listen to XGLatency.

Why are you even commenting on c2 boards when you don't like c2. Very weird!
---
A day without sunshine is like night
#24night42marePosted 11/16/2013 4:26:33 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I'm close to seeing it.

C'mon man! Don't listen to these guys! Start with friending/rivaling peeps from the board u like to play and there's a start. Then rival peeps u like playin with in game and you'll have a better chance of getting into good games. Dude, if you do leave this great game, just remember your gonna have some people missin you, your fun to play with/agianst. But it's your choice, just please don't leave the board.
---
I'm the don of the mofia, fear me or I'll have my boys put led in your skull
my muscles can sing dance and make music (/*o*)/
#25kastasticPosted 11/16/2013 5:50:58 PM
LigersRule posted...
<chant> One of us! One of us! One of us!</chant>

What's that.....*Someone who don't play C2 anymore but hangs around to troll.
*Someone should get a life... :/

But ya, why not be part of the trolling vets. I honestly think you would fit in just fine :)
---
Phase Rifle Payback>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=igpl0jgfV1M
Game Changer>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xXE5lfjQstw
#26CmoIsDaNam3Posted 11/16/2013 5:56:09 PM
kastastic posted...
LigersRule posted...
<chant> One of us! One of us! One of us!</chant>

What's that.....*Someone who don't play C2 anymore but hangs around to troll.
*Someone should get a life... :/

But ya, why not be part of the trolling vets. I honestly think you would fit in just fine :)

He already is. lol
---
Conduit, More, Often.
Wanna learn about Conduit 2? The good and bad? Click here -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UfmmTxWMgPU
#27DerppopotamusPosted 11/16/2013 8:08:43 PM
XG4Legend posted...
Download Project M plz

<3
---
Wii Fit GOTY Edition: Thats fine. I'm getting ready for bed
Octavia Philharmonica: I will tuck you in
#28xXAISPXx(Topic Creator)Posted 11/16/2013 8:59:28 PM
night42mare posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I'm close to seeing it.

C'mon man! Don't listen to these guys! Start with friending/rivaling peeps from the board u like to play and there's a start. Then rival peeps u like playin with in game and you'll have a better chance of getting into good games. Dude, if you do leave this great game, just remember your gonna have some people missin you, your fun to play with/agianst. But it's your choice, just please don't leave the board.

Thanks, but it's kind of an unstoppable cycle. Sometimes, you have to stop playing a video game and move on. You know?

There's no way I'm leaving the boards, it's hard for even the departed ones to do. I haven't even left the game yet, so don't worry.

I won't be a troll, either...I'd be the worst troll on the planet.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#29G3_RazorPosted 11/16/2013 10:54:26 PM
xXAISPXx posted...
night42mare posted...
xXAISPXx posted...
TheOmegaShen posted...

I'm close to seeing it.

Thanks, but it's kind of an unstoppable cycle. Sometimes, you have to stop playing a video game and move on. You know?

There's no way I'm leaving the boards, it's hard for even the departed ones to do. I haven't even left the game yet, so don't worry.
Honestly, I couldn't see you fitting in with _CSN or YOLO_Nacho. I also couldn't see me unsubbing from your channel, because we got into an argument over who owns the air. Don't leave HC games or custom games. Also clan practices. Please don't stop making YT videos, in fact, you should post some more soon.

I won't be a troll, either...I'd be the worst troll on the planet.

Lol I'm only trying to imagine watching your vids... then unsubbing, and arguing with you about nothing. Also I could never see you being with _CSN and YOLO Nacho. lol But you can't leave HC games, custom games, and clan wars.
---
[G3] Razor I play Conduit 2, and own a Wii and 3DS.