The message you selected is no longer available for viewing.

Novembers' TCON match.

#1ThePrisoner06Posted 11/11/2013 12:37:12 PM
Now that I'm back from London, its time to start planning the next TCON match.

I propose this coming weekend, either Friday or Saturday, at either 8pm or 9pm EST.

Once we get a couple of people interested, I will start contacting certain players through Skype.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptography for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#2Mey_girlPosted 11/11/2013 3:02:50 PM
London?!!! Wow!! lml

Welcome again (: !
Yeah, I can play this friday at 8:00 EST.
Nice to see you again for here Andy!
---
C2 mey 0089-3770-2965
"Nunca olvides lo que Keki te ha ensenado acerca de la amistad, la lealtad, la vida, la muerte, e incluso el amor". -Keet
#3drophyghostPosted 11/11/2013 9:18:38 PM
London huh? Awesome! :O
Thatīs one of the few places I would really like visit :īD
Anyways... I would really like to join you but I doubt Iīll have time time for videogames in a while =(
Just... Keep making this "monthly matches" please! I really want to be in one! :s
(Even if you guys will destroy me heh ^ ^)

Oh, btw, Isabela has the game too! You should invite her ^ ^
Just saying... Good luck guys! ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#4ThePrisoner06(Topic Creator)Posted 11/12/2013 7:55:30 AM
Don't worry Drophy, there will more than likely be matches organized for December and January of next year, so you have got plenty of time to practice lol.

And if Isabel wants to join us, she is free to do so, the more players the better, less chance of hackers coming in on our game.

Mey there could be a minimum of 4 of us playing on Friday night, you and me and Keet and Mike. So we will have a match or two. Dare say AISP will want to get involved, and hopefully Dug and Chain as well.
---
NNID - AndyInTheUK. Now writing the complete Cryptology for Conduit 2.
http://i.imgur.com/YD02k.jpg
#5drophyghostPosted 11/12/2013 5:02:18 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Don't worry Drophy, there will more than likely be matches organized for December and January of next year, so you have got plenty of time to practice lol.

Yay! ^ ^
idk if I'll have time to practice but I'll definitely try to be there ^ ^
---
Conduit 2 FC: 2881 - 9625 - 3883 =)
BTW, sorry for my English :P
#61PefrogPosted 11/12/2013 7:06:41 PM
This week end looks pretty free to play!
---
More people are killed by donkeys annually than are killed in plane crashes.
#7jasonrk7bPosted 11/13/2013 12:49:33 AM
My schedules open for a late Friday match or anytime during Saturday
---
Conduit 2 FC's: 0905-7525-6314 (JK)
#8xXAISPXxPosted 11/13/2013 12:52:55 PM
1Pefrog posted...
pretty free to play!

Petty fee to pay.
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#9xXAISPXxPosted 11/13/2013 12:54:30 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...
Now that I'm back from London, its time to start planning the next TCON match.

I propose this coming weekend, either Friday or Saturday, at either 8pm or 9pm EST.

Once we get a couple of people interested, I will start contacting certain players through Skype.

Did you drive to London (reference to you living in the UK)?
---
SOTD: "I gotta dig bick. You that read wrong. That akward when you read that wrong, too. And added 'moment' after akward. This is akward." -Aiden
#10xXAISPXxPosted 11/13/2013 12:55:08 PM
ThePrisoner06 posted...

And if Isabel wants to join us, she is free to do so, the more players the better, less chance of hackers coming in on our game.

Mey there could be a minimum of 4 of us playing on Friday night, you and me and Keet and Mike. So we will have a match or two. Dare say AISP will want to get involved, and hopefully Dug and Chain as well.

I'll definitely join when I can and if I remember.
---